Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
That's a very mean thing to say Anita.
It was just a stupid thing to say. If Anita's ad was due to go up today and it didn't, all she has to do is say this.

I don't think anybody here really believes we would not put an ad up on time because the lady is black as opposed to white!

Maybe one of our staff didn't put her ad up on time, it does happen in a busy office with lots of ladies calling every day usually wanting various things done and them all done immediately, and when it happens, all the lady has to do is speak up (no insults required) and we'll fix it. Or maybe something caused a slight delay. I notice Anita quoted her phone number wrong in this message, maybe if she did that yesterday when asking for her ad to be put up, that caused a delay, as ads have to be manually searching to find a match when the payment phone number doesn't match the ad phone number.

Really Anita is only making herself look stupid suggesting this is a racism issue.

But anyway, all is fixed now, and I expect Anita was just a little frustrated and spoke in haste. We can forgive her for that and I hope she can forgive us if something wasn't done the moment she asked, now we have resolved it as soon as it was brought to our attention that something was amiss.

Pat x