Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets do the scariest things!!!

Blog Entries

Default Pets do the scariest things!!!

I'm sat watching the telly and there is a woman being watched by a stranger in the bushes. Just as she notices and he runs out and pushes her over my cat who is sat on the sofa just behind me decides to reach out with her paw and taps me on the shoulder! I may have jumped somewhat!!!!

Has your pet ever done anything to make you jump out of your skin???

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Randy Bumgardner (08-07-12), very shy guy (08-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I'm sat watching the telly and there is a woman being watched by a stranger in the bushes. Just as she notices and he runs out and pushes her over my cat who is sat on the sofa just behind me decides to reach out with her paw and taps me on the shoulder! I may have jumped somewhat!!!!

So its a bucket of popcorn and a scarey movie for a night in Kate,just remember to put the cat out first,lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (08-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Jumped up and bit me in the throat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Kate did you pass a little water aswell

8. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

I was sitting in the kitchen with my dog one night. Suddenly, he turned to me and said, "You know, I can speak perfectly fluent English. There really no need for all that "doggie" gibberish you throw in my direction".

Scared the crap out of me anyway.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Randy Bumgardner For This Useful Post:

Reviews

ya my dog scared the shit out of me 1 night lol well was in me room and me dog was sniffing the door and then he backed off and did a little whimper and ran under me bed. so i opened the bedroom door and nothing was there it was very cold out there and i called the dog and he wudnt come he was scared or something he was looking behind me it was like something was there he scared the living shit out of me. i was all parnoid for the rest of the night felt like something was in me room lol

mer ghostbusting the shit out of stuff lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (08-07-12), Morpheus (08-07-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Kate did you pass a little water aswell
    Cheeky bugger, that only happens when I sneeze!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    Jumped up and bit me in the throat.
    Seriously?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    ya my dog scared the shit out of me 1 night lol well was in me room and me dog was sniffing the door and then he backed off and did a little whimper and ran under me bed. so i opened the bedroom door and nothing was there it was very cold out there and i called the dog and he wudnt come he was scared or something he was looking behind me it was like something was there he scared the living shit out of me. i was all parnoid for the rest of the night felt like something was in me room lol

mer ghostbusting the shit out of stuff lol

That is scary Mer!!!! Like your dog saw a ghost or something! That would have freaked the living daylights out of me too!

Thankfully, none of my pets were ever as perceptive. All they ever wanted from me was food!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    That is scary Mer!!!! Like your dog saw a ghost or something! That would have freaked the living daylights out of me too!

Thankfully, none of my pets were ever as perceptive. All they ever wanted from me was food!
    I hate to break it to you and Mer ,Morpheus,but dogs espically do sense things that we do not,still its only the living that will harm you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast