It breaks my heart to read that some ladies are having trouble making ends meet - So why not take a leaf out of the retailer strategy book?

"Buy one - get one free" - always popular, but use my tip and make sure the freebie is a female or you may not get much uptake

"Frequent flyer miles" - Start issuing stamps or vouchers for every visit - When a punter has 10, he gets a free ride!

"Diversify" - Start offering alternate services, how about investment advice, money management, grooming\styling advice or my own personal fave, marriage counseling.

"Free advertising" - post a SOS message here and get loads of attention and watch the bookings pile up - re Sexy Naomi (No offense love, but boy has this worked for you!)

"Free samples" - I think you can work that one out!

"Try before you buy" - See above

"Loss leader" - drop your prices so low, that soon you have all the business - then just put the prices up again!

Finally, and this is a real shocker, Drop your prices to the same as the best girls as shown on here, compete on service and get yourself a great reputation as per Alexi Diamond etc

Follow these tips and I am sure you will be out of the downturn quicker than it takes to say
"I never took a backhander in my life" or
"That money was just resting in my account" or even
"Ive spent all the Euro money, and now I want a pay rise"