Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: should we leave?

  1. #1

    Default should we leave?

    i notice in a few reviews lately that some men are complaining about not getting the services that are advertised by the escorts, for example if an escort advertises gfe or owo surley the should offer them services, i think we should leave if we dont get whats on offer, what do you think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Default you should leave

    you should leave

  3. Default

    I think its all down to the punter, if the girl has had a great experience with a guy and he comes back raving about great GFE and OWO, the next bloke sort of goes in expecting the same..... when he could be overweight, unclean, rude etc etc.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Not only that but................

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    I think its all down to the punter, if the girl has had a great experience with a guy and he comes back raving about great GFE and OWO, the next bloke sort of goes in expecting the same..... when he could be overweight, unclean, rude etc etc.
    a womans form can at times for differing reasons go up and down like a high speed yoyo.If a guy calls to a girl and is off form then it really wont matter much what he looks like ,smells like etc.

    This is one thing that i am quite surprised has never being mentioned here.Because women,due to no fault of theirs are predominatly estrogen which is a depressive hormone, they can and are prone to mood differences.This is what guys just dont realise and its where this stupid idea that women can be irrational comes from.Anyway if aguy calls to an escort and she is off form then it may not be as good an experience as a different guy.

    As for leaving for leavin gyes he can but by the time he realises he has a bad punt ,she already has his money lol

    Now wheres my keys gone??
    Westside.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macks View Post
    i notice in a few reviews lately that some men are complaining about not getting the services that are advertised by the escorts, for example if an escort advertises gfe or owo surley the should offer them services, i think we should leave if we dont get whats on offer, what do you think?
    I agree and I do.

  6. #6

    Default You Cant Get Owo?

    Just because a lady advertises certain services does not mean she is duty bound to perform these with everyone. Like you having the option to leave she has th option to say no. There are many reasons why not every guy gets the same treatment. From speaking to ladies I have been told of two main reasons 1. Some guys have a bad attitude or vibe and 2. Is that some of you are manky filthy fuckers who seem to think that water is for making tea. Ladies have told me even after politely guiding you smelly fuckers to a shower you still come out smelling like something dead or you just refuse point blank to wash. If the above sounds like you ...ARE YOU FUCKING SURPRISED YOU CANT GET OWO?

    The solution is simple....Change your attitude or wash yourself or for the real fuck ups...try both.

    Ladies if there are more reasons or I'm incorrect please feel free to clarify it.
    Last edited by Langer; 26-04-08 at 10:35.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Smile Langer

    Although I do agree with you Langer in saying that an escort should not have to accept dirty clients or clients who are disrespectful to them, I don't agree that escorts can take a clients money and THEN be selective about the services she will or won't do ........... if she is not happy with the client she should just terminate the appointment completely with no money exchanging hands just as a client should if he is not happy with the escort.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #8

    Default Paws

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Although I do agree with you Langer in saying that an escort should not have to accept dirty clients or clients who are disrespectful to them, I don't agree that escorts can take a clients money and THEN be selective about the services she will or won't do ........... if she is not happy with the client she should just terminate the appointment completely with no money exchanging hands just as a client should if he is not happy with the escort.

    Paws
    I agree 100%, once both parties commit to the transaction and money changes hands. I believe the service paid for should be supplied in full. Any girl who takes a guys money and then gets selective and rips the guy off. Should be publically whipped outside the City Hall. Ok maybe thats a bit extreme but it would be something different to do on a Saturday afternoon

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Wink Langer

    Call me crazy but that doesn't seem at all extreme to me ...................

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •