View Poll Results: Where next for van Persie?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manchester United

2 11.11%
  • Manchester City

9 50.00%
  • Chelski

1 5.56%
  • PSG

1 5.56%
  • Juventus

1 5.56%
  • Real Madrid

1 5.56%
  • Barcelona

0 0%
  • Rangers Newco

3 16.67%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where next for van Persie?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    Juve or City.

Wenger said a few months ago that he won't sell another player to City, hopefully this means Wenger will quit Arsenal & go somewhere where I won't have to listen to him moaning about how the ref's are against him & then telling lies that he did not see a foul committed by his player.
    He has that failing along with Fergie Toolbox,but that would be a bigger loss to Arsneal than any player.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (04-07-12)

Reviews

Thats a mortal blow for Arsenal
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Thats a mortal blow for Arsenal
    With the 2 quality players lost last year it going to be hard to see them challenge for the title now.

Reviews

Only City could offer him £10m a year or the Russians/Chinese and I can't see him going there.
    City it is so.

Reviews

Im gutted by this news

What has happened to our club is beyond comprehendable we are run by ruthless businessmen rather than football fans, Nasri and Fabregas left now we are losing Robin and It is'nt his fault. He deserves trophies and Arsenal have made it clear that they are in it for profit rather than silverware.

What other club in the world can say that for two seasons in a row they have lost 2 captains, It is an absolute disgrace

I will not be renewing my club membership and will not be going to watch us this season, wenger and the board out!
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    for 2012-13 season for arsenal it wil depend on whether van persie honours his contract and stays til nxt may, r whether the club cash n on him now and sell him. If he stays one more season wil the fans like him anymore? Arsenal always seem to let their best players go the last few seasons, no wonder they dont win any trophys.
    Yep, Vieira, Henry, Fabregas, Nasri & now possibly RVP, 4 of those players were captains. Arsenal need to change their wage structure or else they will keep on selling the best players.

Reviews

I wonder if Podolski will hand in a transfer request now Arsenals only worldclass player is jumping ship
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    With the 2 quality players lost last year it going to be hard to see them challenge for the title now.
    I can't see them anywhere near a title once the serious business near the end of the season. I suppose Wenger will manage to keep them in the top 4.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (04-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    for 2012-13 season for arsenal it wil depend on whether van persie honours his contract and stays til nxt may, r whether the club cash n on him now and sell him. If he stays one more season wil the fans like him anymore? Arsenal always seem to let their best players go the last few seasons, no wonder they dont win any trophys.
    No way will Arsenal keep him for next season and then see him leave the club on a free transfer.They will accept the highest offer they get for him and Wenger will maybe bring in one or two new players unless the money goes towards paying the cost of the Emirates Stadium as has been the case for the last 6 years.
    The Truth is out there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (04-07-12)

I feel sorry for Wenger he does what he can nurtures players from a small budget makes profit for the club and and then they fuck off and go for the money ..... But that's the modern game
    Who loves ya baby......!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (04-07-12)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast