View Poll Results: Where next for van Persie?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manchester United

2 11.11%
  • Manchester City

9 50.00%
  • Chelski

1 5.56%
  • PSG

1 5.56%
  • Juventus

1 5.56%
  • Real Madrid

1 5.56%
  • Barcelona

0 0%
  • Rangers Newco

3 16.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where next for van Persie?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    1L Jameson from tesco on offer for 27 euro got to the till rang in at 35 so I said where the offer ?? She said a mistake it was powers whiskey ... Now no way was I drinking that shite , so I baught Middleton to last me the week but hay you know what good intentions do .!!! There's about 300ml left ... But I'm not on my own and it's going down well ... Yeaaaaaa
    Isnt all whiskey shite? lol enjoy it clyde
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Clyde (05-07-12)

3. Default

well been a Arsenal fan, i hope he stays...............and arsene should stay

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tomtom1760 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    1L Jameson from tesco on offer for 27 euro got to the till rang in at 35 so I said where the offer ?? She said a mistake it was powers whiskey ... Now no way was I drinking that shite , so I baught Middleton to last me the week but hay you know what good intentions do .!!! There's about 300ml left ... But I'm not on my own and it's going down well ... Yeaaaaaa
    Enjoy,ever tried snow grouse or black grouse?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    wel if ur his biggest fan then u shud no that he cares greatly bout the club. To say he couldnt care less bout arsenal is a joke.
    for wenger its all about making money now and making the board happy, any other manager who should find himself in wengers shoes would not of taken the shit wenger has taken from the board by selling our best players for the past few seasons. He should of stood up and stopped it he is well respected and has the final word in a lot that goes on in the club, Im confident he loves the club but as far as silverware his ambition seems to of diminished greatly

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom1760 View Post
    well been a Arsenal fan, i hope he stays...............and arsene should stay
    Rvp isnt staying hence the thread, if arsene stays then I want new management upstairs. Let Kroenke in to run things and increase the wage structure.
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    for wenger its all about making money now and making the board happy, any other manager who should find himself in wengers shoes would not of taken the shit wenger has taken from the board by selling our best players for the past few seasons. He should of stood up and stopped it he is well respected and has the final word in a lot that goes on in the club, Im confident he loves the club but as far as silverware his ambition seems to of diminished greatly

Rvp isnt staying hence the thread, if arsene stays then I want new management upstairs. Let Kroenke in to run things and increase the wage structure.
    Kroenke is the problem,Wenger has tried to sign numerous players but his hands are tied,he is taking the flak but the truth will come out in the end. RvP had one full season being fit and packs it in,chances are after a few games he will be crocked again.
    Let him off if he wants to go,at the end of the day no player is bigger than the club,I would have expected him to show loyalty
    to Arsenal and Wenger after his past record of injuries and rape charge,but obviously loyalty is not one of his assets.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mexicanmagic For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leg tattoo.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	63131 PMSL!

jay67

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jay67 For This Useful Post:

max california (07-07-12)

Would prefer to see him go to United but he will probably go to City or Psg as they have the most cash

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast