View Poll Results: Where next for van Persie?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manchester United

2 11.11%
  • Manchester City

9 50.00%
  • Chelski

1 5.56%
  • PSG

1 5.56%
  • Juventus

1 5.56%
  • Real Madrid

1 5.56%
  • Barcelona

0 0%
  • Rangers Newco

3 16.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where next for van Persie?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    I can't see them anywhere near a title once the serious business near the end of the season. I suppose Wenger will manage to keep them in the top 4.
    Can he continue to keep pulling rabbits out of the hat Toolbox though?,he must be getting pretty fed up by now of losing his best players.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I feel sorry for Wenger he does what he can nurtures players from a small budget makes profit for the club and and then they fuck off and go for the money ..... But that's the modern game
    Me as well Clyde,he has Arsneal in a very good place financally,and they used to play great football,hard to build a team when your main players you want to build around jump ship.

Reviews

I feel sorry for Wenger he does what he can nurtures players from a small budget makes profit for the club and and then they fuck off and go for the money ..... But that's the modern game
    Dont feel sorry for him It's his fault he clearly could care less about the club going forward
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Can he continue to keep pulling rabbits out of the hat Toolbox though?,he must be getting pretty fed up by now of losing his best players.
    Oh I'd say he is very frustrated. He always manages to find a gem from somewhere, only problem is they are all too young when he signs them, they stay with Arsenal for a few years, learn their trade but don't win any trophies, then they leave.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (04-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Dont feel sorry for him It's his fault he clearly could care less about the club going forward
    To set the record straight I'm not an arsenal fan but I love there style of football ... But I have to disagree he dies care about the club going forward but he's French ( no offence to the frogs ) and he's stubbren but apart from this year in spells that have played the most entertaing footie in the league .... Oh by the way I'm absolutely pissed baught a bottle of whisky today and it's disappearing rapidly ......
    Who loves ya baby......!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (04-07-12)

Rangers Newco.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    i totally disagree with u. He cares greatly for the club. He must feel very frustrated at loosing his best players every season.
    So why is he not doing anything about it? because his desire and flare has gone, he has money there is no doubt about that but he spends it cheaply.

Same old story for Arsenal. You wont find a bigger Wenger fan than me I love the man and what he has done for the club but his time is up, either he moves upstairs or leaves the club completely.
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

All messing aside, I’d love to see him go to Barcelona. The thoughts of him linking up in a team with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and of course his old team mate who he had an amazing understand with Fàbregas would be just out of this world. Can you imagine it?

Not sure though if he did go to Barca would they have to sell a player, if they did it would most likely be Villa.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

To set the record straight I'm not an arsenal fan but I love there style of football ... But I have to disagree he dies care about the club going forward but he's French ( no offence to the frogs ) and he's stubbren but apart from this year in spells that have played the most entertaing footie in the league .... Oh by the way I'm absolutely pissed baught a bottle of whisky today and it's disappearing rapidly ......
    Famouse Grouse Clyde?

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Famouse Grouse Clyde?
    1L Jameson from tesco on offer for 27 euro got to the till rang in at 35 so I said where the offer ?? She said a mistake it was powers whiskey ... Now no way was I drinking that shite , so I baught Middleton to last me the week but hay you know what good intentions do .!!! There's about 300ml left ... But I'm not on my own and it's going down well ... Yeaaaaaa
    Who loves ya baby......!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (04-07-12)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast