Thread: just a wondering............

Default just a wondering............

i get a lot of people looking to be added as friend . but a lot i have never chatted to? not once they dont say one thing after getting me add them? , i wonder why people do that . i think , mabey say hello or something? it just made me wonder why they dont say a word

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Jenny For This Useful Post:

client030314 (02-07-12)

Reviews

Could be like Facebook, people want high numbers of friends but never talk to any of them

Reviews

Ask Sexyfukka !!!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

client030314 (02-07-12), hd7055 (02-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Jenny View Post
    i get a lot of people looking to be added as friend . but a lot i have never chatted to? not once they dont say one thing after getting me add them? , i wonder why people do that . i think , mabey say hello or something? it just made me wonder why they dont say a word
    Id probably agree with what Pinkeye says or also i don't know but do some ladies have an option of their profile that only allows people who they are friends with to view the content of their profiles, like photo albums? Info? etc stuff like that. Could be that to
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

anon361 (02-07-12), client030314 (02-07-12), very shy guy (02-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post
    Id probably agree with what Pinkeye says or also i don't know but do some ladies have an option of their profile that only allows people who they are friends with to view the content of their profiles, like photo albums? Info? etc stuff like that. Could be that to
    Sounds good to me IANTT,do not mind sexy fucker as he never gets in contact with anyone that adds him as a friend Jenny,by the way,magnifecent busom.