Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
This is a fair enough answer Pat , and I would wish that everybody looks at himself first before taking it against others... after all, this is not our own house/space but a sharing space, we are sharing lalalala... so if anybody doesn't share an opinion of a given punter, just remember it's not your story to enter into a war or personal challenge and remember your reason for visiting this website. If anybody needs to get rid off his frustration sure there are so many ways, as jumping to the cold sea water and swiming in order not to die... or getting lost one night on the wicklow mountains and not falling sleep in case a wild wolf comes around... I mean there are lots of ways to get rid of anger and frustration without harming or hurting others, am I right? So let's see what's the education level now here, let's see if everyone registers or just hears... And I am not just talking about this punter experience above, which I don't really care...

Have a nice day love2love2
Thats a beautiful story flyshit..........So what your saying is if we dont agree with some bodys opinion we shouldnt comment???? Yes?????
Bullshit this is a forum where you discuss peoples opinions and challange what they say.. you are one the main posters here and you constantly disagree with what is being said and contridict yourself... oh look you did it again.. in the immortal words of so many before me...

FLY SHIT IS AN IDIOT