Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: German number plates. Why ??

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Maybe the Troika are back in town showing us a taste of what's to come ...

Seriously though, anything other than standard regulation plates and the guards will pull you over.
    Which is why you speed up and go straight through the checkpoint and make sure the bacon station earn the money I/we all pay the fat useless bastids

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Biscuit View Post
    Which is why you speed up and go straight through the checkpoint and make sure the bacon station earn the money I/we all pay the fat useless bastids
    Doesn't work with a car and forward facing plates, but on my motorbike ...

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Doesn't work with a car and forward facing plates, but on my motorbike ...
    Now you're talking hd

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Disco Biscuit For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (30-06-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Third time lucky, at least this time they are doing it the smart way and there is no direct bloodshed
    not sure your right on the blood angle,their f......g banks are bleeding the bollocks out of us
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    Quiet a few cars on Irish roads these days have German style number plates, some even have a D where the IRL should be. Why ?? I don't get it .......
    That would be all the yes men euro ass lickers out supporting the forth reich !!!!

It's to make the car stand out..... It gets noticed and that's what the guys want. I remember back in th 80's my fater had a Renault 25 and crashed it in France and got it repaired over there and the car came back with French style number plates his local garage said he got over 20 requests to source the plates for there cars. I have to say it looked good and turned heads but eventually the cops made him change them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123