Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bunnybunny View Post
    im agnostic just cause im very esceptic but all fosils found are from form species but not all species can be trace by fosils etc, what do you think as a science man ha ha
    If not all fossils are found then you cannot make for certain scientific facts without evidence and the evidence shows that all fossils "found" are of fully formed species. Evolution is meant to happen over millions of years, where is the millions of different specie forms to get us to where we are today?

Reviews

Allah,buddah,jesus christ whoever your god may be
    They,re tales of morbid brains

Millions die for their faith
    Each religion prays that killing is a sin
    How stupid logic can be

Fuck god,religion and faith. Believe in yourself
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (29-06-12), Disco Biscuit (29-06-12), JAMESCORK (29-06-12), paulyd (07-07-12)

4. Default

i'm not stating scientific facts as everyone knows the missing link is yet to be found but it would not be millions of specie cause one mutation would take thousands years as it is so it just some missing links , as i said cant endorse religion nor can i science but far easier to get into a debate if your non believer as you can back your phrases with some facts

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    If not all fossils are found then you cannot make for certain scientific facts without evidence and the evidence shows that all fossils "found" are of fully formed species. Evolution is meant to happen over millions of years, where is the millions of different specie forms to get us to where we are today?
    if i reach the moon and i fall i wont land anywhere cause itll be no gravity ha ha ha ha ha xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bunnybunny View Post
    if i reach the moon and i fall i wont land anywhere cause itll be no gravity ha ha ha ha ha xxxxxxx
    If you reach the moon and fall you'll land amongst the stars princess xx

7. Default

i can debate with you for hours darling seem quite witty so def can talk to you for hours, x ps i wont land id be among stars, x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bunnybunny For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (29-06-12)

One example of this is if we all came from apes how come it's ape - then man where is the 100's of millions of tiny evolution steps in between? why are fossils we find are all of fully formed species?

And I'm a man of science here.
    Last edited by Dub Lad; Today at 02:03.
    We have almost found a direct line back to the common ancestor you talk of, with more found every year. Im fucking sick of people making uninformed comments like this. Go online and do some basic research most of the work has been done for you by brighter men then you.
    Last edited by p.l.; 29-06-12 at 03:41.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to p.l. For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (29-06-12), Lincoln (30-06-12), paulyd (07-07-12)

I could have believed in god after a fashion, but all that has been said and done in his name made it impossible.

12. Default

One example of this is if we all came from apes how come it's ape - then man where is the 100's of millions of tiny evolution steps in between? why are fossils we find are all of fully formed species?

And I'm a man of science here.
    Lots of people seem to have funny ideas about what evolution actually means or about our missing links. There are heaps of various Homo species already discovered, and more still being discovered. Eg:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/e...pes-found.html

Blog Entries

To answer the original question, no don't believe in god.
    But if you remove the references in the bible to kill your neighbour when you want their land, steal his wife and kill him off, and the flat out worship of a megalomaniac there are some rather nice bits about brotherly love.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Ray (29-06-12)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast