Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: UK nantional faceing death penalty in the UAE

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue8671 View Post
    I have no sympathy for any of the people involved in this type of thing, I have never visited any of these countrys but I know they have some very strict laws involving drugs, drink and sex and if I was to visit you can be damn sure that I would not break any of there rules. Why is it every few months another case pops up of a western visitor who has decided they dont have to follow the same rules as the rest of us or decided that they will take a risk in the hope of a big payday and then crying to the press and government when they get caught.
    When in rome do what the Romans do,sad case and very extreme,a very silly billy as they have very harsh laws,still do not think he will get the chop,sent home with his tail between his legs,the one I feel sorry for is his mother,having reared a right berk.

Life is a very cheap, expendable commodity in the drugs trade. Its the nature of the biz is all.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Biscuit View Post
    Life is a very cheap, expendable commodity in the drugs trade. Its the nature of the biz is all.
    thats only because societies have tried to outlaw it, unsuccessfully.
    understanding and acceptance will be the enlightened way, when the cunts are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    thats only because societies have tried to outlaw it, unsuccessfully.
    understanding and acceptance will be the enlightened way, when the cunts are ready.
    WC, would it be correct to surmise from this that you are of the opinion that if narcotics were not illegal, a dealers life expectancy would increase?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Biscuit View Post
    WC, would it be correct to surmise from this that you are of the opinion that if narcotics were not illegal, a dealers life expectancy would increase?
    i would imagine they would be as safe as publicans and newsagents are.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    i would imagine they would be as safe as publicans and newsagents are.
    Interesting stance, wouldnt be half as exciting, but still, interesting

Reviews

Don't agree with this kind of punishment but then I'll never deal drugs there.

As Stephanie said don't do the crime if you can't do the time. It's well known that a lot of countries take an extreme view on this kind of activity.

Did he consider the lives that he might be ruining by peddling drugs? I think not!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (30-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Respect the law of the land. Don't wanna do the time (or death sentence), don't do the crime..

Good program on NatGeo (Discovery?) : Banged up Abroad.

Very few people end up in these situations unwittingly. For those I have much sympathy, and they need all the help they can get.

The ones who think that they are going to make a quick profit -- or have been making a profit and finally get caught --

ah, you should have thought about it..
    Yes Stephanie I agree totally,people know the risks in countries like those featured on Banged up Abroad,harsh penalties and even harsher jails but if you are willing to risk doing the crime then I for one have no sympathy for them,dont be crying like a child looking for understanding after being caught trying to benifit from crime.
    If more people thought before acting,thought about family and friends,then the outcome would be very different.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mexicanmagic For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (30-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    Don't agree with this kind of punishment but then I'll never deal drugs there.

As Stephanie said don't do the crime if you can't do the time. It's well known that a lot of countries take an extreme view on this kind of activity.

Did he consider the lives that he might be ruining by peddling drugs? I think not!
    A little bit of Mary Jane never hurt anyone, not in my experiences anyway.
    Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 27-06-12 at 23:46.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678