Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Webcam, Is it a nice way to see your lady before you meet?

Exclamation Webcam, Is it a nice way to see your lady before you meet?

Let me know what you think as I don't normally offer this service when touring, but I thought it would be kinda cool.

Paid service naturally, but clients have been asking, but general feedback would be interesting. Also feedback from you gents as to whether you would prefer using Skype or Msn based technologies.
    Let me know.

Cheers, that's my though for the day!!

Becca

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to english rebecca For This Useful Post:

mark d17 (27-06-12), paul_m (27-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by english rebecca View Post
    Let me know what you think as I don't normally offer this service when touring, but I thought it would be kinda cool.

Paid service naturally, but clients have been asking, but general feedback would be interesting. Also feedback from you gents as to whether you would prefer using Skype or Msn based technologies.
    Let me know.

Becca
    it sounds like a humdinger of an idea. never used webcam technology before though. how exactly do you see the service being offered ?

eithet skype or msn...but i really would not expect you to pay to talk to me...lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (26-06-12)

Reviews

Let me know.

Becca
    cawn you spell out how this works, x amount for x minutes paid by..........topping up your mobile? and is it one or two way traffic

7. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

english rebecca (26-06-12)

Reviews

Webcam's are fun.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

english rebecca (26-06-12), windmill39 (26-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    cawn you spell out how this works, x amount for x minutes paid by..........topping up your mobile? and is it one or two way traffic
    one way traffic might be a bit strange

You make payment then a lady gives you ger msn e mail or skype username. You just log in and do a video call. the quality is great and you also have audio on both sides.

Its easy to set up skype if you haven't already got it.
    xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to english rebecca For This Useful Post:

windmill39 (26-06-12)

Its not chat its cam, so full strip show, toy show etc. Just look at the amount of cammers across the world and it shows how popular it is. But as they say" Till you have tried it you don't know if you will like it".

feedback so far has been positive and I have then gone on to meet several gents if I have been in their area.

xx

Reviews

You make payment then a lady gives you ger msn e mail or skype username. You just log in and do a video call. the quality is great and you also have audio on both sides.

Its easy to set up skype if you haven't already got it.
    xx
    ok whats the rate then? for how long?

Yes cam can be a 2 way thing. some gents just have their cock on display if they don't want to show their face(understandably).

Its 2E minute is usual going rate across sites and chat 1 minute. Most girls seem to have a minimum time due to set up times etc.

xx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast