To me 30 missed calls would mean much, and if someone expected to see me soonest also would have another meaning. But I didnot leave 30 missed calls for you, nor was I near your place. Apologising is the best when you accept that you are wrong.

On that day, I wanted to see Mara, who extremely polite excused herself for shopping and offered an alternate time for me. Unfortunately I wouldnot be available then. Apparently Mara is so polite on the phone that I just love her the more and still look forward to when I can meet her! Then I called you once, the mobiles disconnected for some reason. Apparently you were polite at the first call. I did say it was possible for me to make it in 30 minutes to your place (all I know it is in D4). So naturally I called again and that is when you told me to f****************** off and go and wank! If I were you I would take a lesson from that. It's not being wimmpy! I didnot follow your instructions. I ended up seeing Layla, and what a great time we had!

You have some very good reviews but it is the mistakes we make that haunt us. Kindly repent. Who knows !

Move on.

I simply joined this to support the view that you acted rude.

Forgive me if I stepped on your toes!!