Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want to shag my BARBER....

Reviews

i am a baldy mutha fucker mine costs me nothing

Reviews

once a lovely Lithunianan lady cut my hair. bit more than the usual chit chat during, seemed to be very friendly and willing to talk. At the end she asked if i'd like gel or wax. Gel, yes please. She proceeded to give me a head massage for a couple of minutes.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (23-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    My male Barber recently fled Ireland due to the recession.....going to him for the last 7 years so i have being forced too look and test different barbers....my conclusion is like most things you get what you pay for....tried a lad who charged 12.50euro.....i am not jokin...he must have learned how to cut hair while serving time in prison!!!.....useless....also he seem to suffer with a nervous disposition.....taught he was going to take a chunk out of my ears a few times......and the worse feckin part was when he asked me at the end "if i was happy with it".........yeah,great thats and i give him a tip of 3euro.......all the time thinking to myself its not that bad.....i can sort this with gel,hairspray etc......but i knew deep,deeep down it was a complete mess!!!!.......i get my hair cut every 3 weeks max and he was an Irish chap but i wont be back.......that was three weeks ago so today headed to a Grafton Barber outlet....have been before when my spanish fella went on holidays etc....so i get a lovely chinese girl about 23-24 with very good english....nice looking girl,about a size 12 no bigger with a great rack......chatting away from the minute i seat in the chair....Bejing.....yack de yack.....she treated me so well.......i swear she was playing and pulling my hair between the cutting,washing,drying it and the some lotion in a blue bottle.....by the time the blue bottle came i was soo relaxed and turned on my eyes where rolling around in my head....all i can remember is looking in the mirror and her looking back at me...she knew i was really enjoying it.....then she started massaging my neck and top of my shoulders......we look again at each other through the mirror.....she is turned on or at least somewhat stimulated....the look on her face......talk about clicking........in the end hair cut was great.....22.50e,expensive but the feeling she gave me priceless.......she was so helpful....i swear to you i think if i had asked her to carry me back to the car she would have done it!!.........Any one else any amusing situation with hairdresser or barber......
    I wont blame u ... i want to shag my barber too, and my dentist and my ..and my(the list goes on ..) .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    once a lovely Lithunianan lady cut my hair. bit more than the usual chit chat during, seemed to be very friendly and willing to talk. At the end she asked if i'd like gel or wax. Gel, yes please. She proceeded to give me a head massage for a couple of minutes.
    Gets me every time,the head massage from a gorgeous lady Rodders.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I get my hair cut locally. It costs €18. I always get a sissors cut never shavers. Theres one Eastern European lady I have a little crush on. Love the way she cuts my hair. She's sometimes slightly rough but playful about it...but its rare. Because I usually end up with one of the others cutting it or either of the male hairdressers lol.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

After a shoulder massage she asked me wat i wanted next. I said a blow job instead of a blow dry. Took me a couple of secs to realise wat i'd said and had a laugh about it.

Reviews

Head massages are freakin awesome!!! I'm going to try this Grafton Barbers place so! Sounds like a deadly spot!!
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Every time I see this thread title I read it as..... Want to shag BABAR.... like the cartoon elephant ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babar_the_Elephant ). Thought Notatwork was into some kinky shit for a bit.

My barber was also a very lovely eastern European lady. She's gone on maternity leave and may not be coming back. I was gutted. Aside from being very pretty and pleasant she was also really, really good. Great attention to detail.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I always find it difficult when they are shampooing my hair and getting a lather going......as the thought that always pops into my mind is; What would they be like in bed playing with you?
    Slow, sensual and careful wanting to make it last?
    Or, fast, rough and wanting to get it over with.....
    Sometimes I have to stop myself from laughing......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123