Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to shag my BARBER....

Reviews

Default Want to shag my BARBER....

My male Barber recently fled Ireland due to the recession.....going to him for the last 7 years so i have being forced too look and test different barbers....my conclusion is like most things you get what you pay for....tried a lad who charged 12.50euro.....i am not jokin...he must have learned how to cut hair while serving time in prison!!!.....useless....also he seem to suffer with a nervous disposition.....taught he was going to take a chunk out of my ears a few times......and the worse feckin part was when he asked me at the end "if i was happy with it".........yeah,great thats and i give him a tip of 3euro.......all the time thinking to myself its not that bad.....i can sort this with gel,hairspray etc......but i knew deep,deeep down it was a complete mess!!!!.......i get my hair cut every 3 weeks max and he was an Irish chap but i wont be back.......that was three weeks ago so today headed to a Grafton Barber outlet....have been before when my spanish fella went on holidays etc....so i get a lovely chinese girl about 23-24 with very good english....nice looking girl,about a size 12 no bigger with a great rack......chatting away from the minute i seat in the chair....Bejing.....yack de yack.....she treated me so well.......i swear she was playing and pulling my hair between the cutting,washing,drying it and the some lotion in a blue bottle.....by the time the blue bottle came i was soo relaxed and turned on my eyes where rolling around in my head....all i can remember is looking in the mirror and her looking back at me...she knew i was really enjoying it.....then she started massaging my neck and top of my shoulders......we look again at each other through the mirror.....she is turned on or at least somewhat stimulated....the look on her face......talk about clicking........in the end hair cut was great.....22.50e,expensive but the feeling she gave me priceless.......she was so helpful....i swear to you i think if i had asked her to carry me back to the car she would have done it!!.........Any one else any amusing situation with hairdresser or barber......
    Last edited by Notatwork; 23-06-12 at 01:29.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (23-06-12), emmasweet (23-06-12), mer (23-06-12), Nyna (23-06-12), Rodney69 (23-06-12), very shy guy (23-06-12), windmill39 (23-06-12)

Reviews

No.

Apparently 10 characters are required ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

Banger (23-06-12)

Reviews

My cousin cuts my hair now and she's usually puffing away on a king sized joint so conversation is thin on the ground.

I was at my old barbers once and he farted mid way through cutting my hair, he cleared the shop. Everyone, including me, stood outside for at least 3 minutes. He did not recieve a tip.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Dear Penthouse, I never actually believed any of your letters until one day.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    My male Barber recently fled Ireland due to the recession.....going to him for the last 7 years so i have being forced too look and test different barbers....my conclusion is like most things you get what you pay for....tried a lad who charged 12.50euro.....i am not jokin...he must have learned how to cut hair while serving time in prison!!!.....useless....also he seem to suffer with a nervous disposition.....taught he was going to take a chunk out of my ears a few times......and the worse feckin part was when he asked me at the end "if i was happy with it".........yeah,great thats and i give him a tip of 3euro.......all the time thinking to myself its not that bad.....i can sort this with gel,hairspray etc......but i knew deep,deeep down it was a complete mess!!!!.......i get my hair cut every 3 weeks max and he was an Irish chap but i wont be back.......that was three weeks ago so today headed to a Grafton Barber outlet....have been before when my spanish fella went on holidays etc....so i get a lovely chinese girl about 23-24 with very good english....nice looking girl,about a size 12 no bigger with a great rack......chatting away from the minute i seat in the chair....Bejing.....yack de yack.....she treated me so well.......i swear she was playing and pulling my hair between the cutting,washing,drying it and the some lotion in a blue bottle.....by the time the blue bottle came i was soo relaxed and turned on my eyes where rolling around in my head....all i can remember is looking in the mirror and her looking back at me...she knew i was really enjoying it.....then she started massaging my neck and top of my shoulders......we look again at each other through the mirror.....she is turned on or at least somewhat stimulated....the look on her face......talk about clicking........in the end hair cut was great.....22.50e,expensive but the feeling she gave me priceless.......she was so helpful....i swear to you i think if i had asked her to carry me back to the car she would have done it!!.........Any one else any amusing situation with hairdresser or barber......
    Hate to break it to you NAWT,but the blue bottle contains the stuff to kill nits,lol,Had/have a similar experince,cracking young polish lady with outstanding assets,the big draw back is having to get out of the chair when she is finished and the cover comes off,lol.

Reviews

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (23-06-12)

Reviews

If your an old lady I suggest try the ZOHAN lol Adam Sandler shagged some biddies in that movie lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    They sure need a barber in the worst of a way Anon,never mind acting lessions and voice coaching,lol,so guys are you ok with a woman cutting your hair?,look what happened to samson.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (23-06-12)

Reviews

Always get mine done in Peter Mark, it's expensive 25 euro, but you do get to be surrounded by some really gorgeous women.

and as a regular I also get to choose who I want to wash my hair and then who cuts it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kazgar For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (23-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kazgar View Post
    Always get mine done in Peter Mark, it's expensive 25 euro, but you do get to be surrounded by some really gorgeous women.

and as a regular I also get to choose who I want to wash my hair and then who cuts it
    Holy shit ,you actually get a woman to wash your hair Kazar?,whats the younger generation coming to?,stick your head in a barrel of rain water like the rest of us country folks,lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (23-06-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast