Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinema by your lonesome?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    i dont do cinema i do downloads

im such a tight bastard lol
    Lol i would too but it takes about 5 minutes to write a response on this, shows how slow my laptop is
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

mer (22-06-12)

Jesus i never knew how self conscious lads were till i joined here i joke

But seriously though ive no problem doing it at all, id rather go with friends but i like to take chances on films, and as a huge horror fan i have to go through a load of crap to find a good one so allot of my friends get fed up so i go to a few on my own, tbh i dont even think twice about it in fact ive met a few people through doing this, even got a few dates out of it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vaiodub View Post
    Jesus i never knew how self conscious lads were till i joined here i joke

But seriously though ive no problem doing it at all, id rather go with friends but i like to take chances on films, and as a huge horror fan i have to go through a load of crap to find a good one so allot of my friends get fed up so i go to a few on my own, tbh i dont even think twice about it in fact ive met a few people through doing this, even got a few dates out of it
    Haha wouldnt say im self-conscious its just My mates are the type who will do anything if you asked them so I never had to go alone, cause Im used to going cinema and then to the pub for a few scoops
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Anybody feel odd going to the cinema by themselves I had to go the other day because nobody wanted to see the film and I felt quite strange going in by myself, thoughts?

I will continue to go by myself if nobody wants to go but rather have the company, I suppose I could bring my goldfish haha
    You could always try Jamescork ,Jay,he's always free as no one wants to go with him,heard he eats all the popcorn and talks through out the movie,lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-06-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Never been to cinema but i do nearly everything on my own. I work alone and am alone 90% of the time. Could be classed as a loner.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (22-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Never been to cinema but i do nearly everything on my own. I work alone and am alone 90% of the time. Could be classed as a loner.
    Snap with the being alone 90% of the time WWW,it sucks though.

love the cinema

never went alone as i like to talk about the movie afterwards ..laugh at the funny bits..and even cry at the sad bits with a friend ...i basically love the cinema

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Jaygoodtimes (22-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    love the cinema

never went alone as i like to talk about the movie afterwards ..laugh at the funny bits..and even cry at the sad bits with a friend ...i basically love the cinema
    Exactly thats the best part

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

benin (22-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    You could always try Jamescork ,Jay,he's always free as no one wants to go with him,heard he eats all the popcorn and talks through out the movie,lol.
    Jamescork I cant believe Im doing this im trembling but, ah would you, maybe ,if your free,join me, ah only if you want, to the cinema sunday evening? lmao

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-06-12), very shy guy (22-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Jamescork I cant believe Im doing this im trembling but, ah would you, maybe ,if your free,join me, ah only if you want, to the cinema sunday evening? lmao
    I think I hear the shit hitting the fan as Clyde hears about this Jay,just make him buy his own popcorn.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Deven (23-06-12)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast