Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinema by your lonesome?

Reviews

Default Cinema by your lonesome?

Anybody feel odd going to the cinema by themselves I had to go the other day because nobody wanted to see the film and I felt quite strange going in by myself, thoughts?

I will continue to go by myself if nobody wants to go but rather have the company, I suppose I could bring my goldfish haha
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

I do it all the time. I don't often get time to myself so when I do I either go see a girl or go see a movie. They each have their unique merits

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Anybody feel odd going to the cinema by themselves I had to go the other day because nobody wanted to see the film and I felt quite strange going in by myself, thoughts?

I will continue to go by myself if nobody wants to go but rather have the company, I suppose I could bring my goldfish haha
    In general i hate to go outside by myself .. tell me abt cinema.... obvious!!! as i go to watch movies quite often ....
    but i rather go by myself instead to have a bad company ....
    Last edited by Nyna; 22-06-12 at 22:27.

Reviews

Eh, why would it bother you? The rest of the audience are there to watch a film, not you ...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nyna View Post
    In general i hate to go outside by myself .. tell me abt cinema.... obvious!!! as i go to watch movies quite often ....
    but i rather go by myself instead to have a bad company ....
    It has pro and cons like if your with somebody fucking annoying lol and they will be like 'whos that guy' 'why did he shoot him' ' oh thats the killer' hahah
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

Nearly prefer going by myself. You can see what u want sit where you want and have two seats or more to lay across

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkeye For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Eh, why would it bother you? The rest of the audience are there to watch a film, not you ...
    I cant be certain about that Im watched 24/7 lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-06-12)

It has pro and cons like if your with somebody fucking annoying lol and they will be like 'whos that guy' 'why did he shoot him' ' oh thats the killer' hahah
    haha i know the feeling... actually i was last week with a friend to watch a horror movie and nearly she was pissing herself ... omg i thought she will faint ... hopefully she wont see this post ..LOL

Reviews

It wouldnt bother me, lots of people do it and also go for something to eat in a restaurant/pub or to other events,I do, you could end up going with someone who never shuts up talking

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-06-12)

Reviews

i dont do cinema i do downloads

im such a tight bastard lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (22-06-12), Jaygoodtimes (22-06-12)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast