Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting rid of sky sports

Reviews

Default Getting rid of sky sports

I am trying to get rid of sky sports for the summer. I have been messing with it for the last half an hour and typically can find 1001 ways to add packages and not one way to remove sky sports.

Does anyone know of a way I can do it interactively without phoning up and talking to some guy in new delhi that cant understand a word Im saying

2. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (20-06-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hullo sier......can I be helping yeou? lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChunkyJoe For This Useful Post:

Clyde (20-06-12), emmasweet (20-06-12), hd7055 (20-06-12), takemedrunkimhome (20-06-12)

Reviews

Think only way to get rid of any packages is to ring. Kind of like quitting the gym you have to do it face to face

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkeye For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (20-06-12)

Reviews

If you call the number and hit the change package options you will actually get put through to someone based in Cork. I removed them the other day, wasn't an issue, only snag was you have to give them 31 days notice.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (20-06-12), takemedrunkimhome (20-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If you call the number and hit the change package options you will actually get put through to someone based in Cork. I removed them the other day, wasn't an issue, only snag was you have to give them 31 days notice.
    and worse...listen to someone from cork....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (20-06-12), takemedrunkimhome (20-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Cheers for that anon. My plan was to get rid of sky sports for the summer but only getting around to it now. I would be looking to get it back again when the premiership starts so it is hardly worth my while now considering 31 days notice is required. I will know for future I guess.

takemedrunkimhome , chance ringing them and tell them u want to knock it off ur sports cause u cant afford it and see what happens some times they give u a deal for six months

13. The Following User Says Thank You to skytaz For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Cheers for that anon. My plan was to get rid of sky sports for the summer but only getting around to it now. I would be looking to get it back again when the premiership starts so it is hardly worth my while now considering 31 days notice is required. I will know for future I guess.
    I cancelled me sky sports last summer, when the new season started I subscribed to them again using the remote.
    Using the remote it turned out sky only gave me sky sports 1, they wanted extra cash for sky sports 2,3 and extra so just watch out for that. Best to ring them when new season kicks off. Ended up paying more for the same channels the previous year

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

sky cork number is 0818 762 816, you wont get through to a new delie person but worst a cork accent

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    I am trying to get rid of sky sports for the summer. I have been messing with it for the last half an hour and typically can find 1001 ways to add packages and not one way to remove sky sports.

Does anyone know of a way I can do it interactively without phoning up and talking to some guy in new delhi that cant understand a word Im saying
    Cancel ure direct debit and im sure they will stop it
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Nicole (21-06-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast