Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ts bars or clubs in Europe?

1. Default

Would love to know myself about the bars and clubs in dublin please pm me if ya can thanks

We have 2 gays bars in Dublin,, on George street,,, The Dragon and The George,,,
    U will find many Transex on saturday night,, i love both,, great music,, sexy peopples,, good fun,,
    XXX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

horndog666 (04-07-12)

Reviews

"Gay" that is not me

That mean if we go there we might be lucky enough to pull you nicoli? xxx

I Agree with Bluehaven, we are not looking for gay bars. But if there are 'ordinary' or straight bars in Dublin or any other city in Ireland, that TS's frequent, they would be great to know about. I have been with many TS's but do not consider myself gay or have any interest in being with a man.. TS's have a different appeal though and meeting one out socially woudl be great fun...

U dont understand what i mean,, I say "gay bars",, i dont say you guys are "gay",,,
    Where u think the TRANSEX go out ??????
    Hetero bars? ???
    We dont go in hetero bars,, we go in gay clubs,,,,because this u dont see us in hetero bars,,
    The thread question is "Ts bars in ireland and europa"
    I answer your question,,if u dont like,,
    what can i do? hahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    U dont understand what i mean,, I say "gay bars",, i dont say you guys are "gay",,,
    Where u think the TRANSEX go out ??????
    Hetero bars? ???
    We dont go in hetero bars,, we go in gay clubs,,,,because this u dont see us in hetero bars,,
    The thread question is "Ts bars in ireland and europa"
    I answer your question,,if u dont like,,
    what can i do? hahahahahah

Nicoli you still didn't answer the question if some guy approaches you at the George will you let him suck you for free?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ionpopa View Post
    Nicoli you still didn't answer the question if some guy approaches you at the George will you let him suck you for free?
    I think she has more sense than to answer that.

Seriously guys wake up a bit !! you dont have to be gay to be in a gay bar !! im not gay cause i dont fancy men at all like yourselves , i only fancy women & ts`s thats it & i can tell you ive been to those places & there is so many people of different sexualitys including some straight people that go there . Its as easy as this people !!! ........ if you want to go home with a guy your gay , if you want to go home with a woman or your lucky enough to find a single ts in these bars than your straight .... its as plain as could be . Only thing i will be really honest about these places though is that gay guys will try to chat you up because you are a guy , it has happened to me loads of times so take it as a compliment & if you dont like guys than politely tell them your not interested .

Love cock and like to dress up.u cum in my room as I'm cleaning up, sexy maids uniform. Oh sorry I'm not ready but I can make it up.

Pm me to find what I'll do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast