Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sex test - rate yourself

Reviews

At test was a load of D**k, couldn't answer them truthfully .... you and your partner this n that ..bla bla bla

Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

Seems Wee are both easily pleased Jamesy Boy

Reviews

No Sky .... its more that we know what pleases US, and we aint gonna change that for any bird... cos we is happy the way we are...

High five....

But here... you got 7 more points than me... t'was the dildo up yer arse wasnt it... jaysus, yo'ure a brave man...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Luna Nueva (19-06-12), skywalker85 (19-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No Sky .... its more that we know what pleases US, and we aint gonna change that for any bird... cos we is happy the way we are...

High five....

But here... you got 7 more points than me... t'was the dildo up yer arse wasnt it... jaysus, yo'ure a brave man...
    How D feck did you know that , cheating cu*ts , that's a fix isn't it , you saw my answers.....prob would have been a 10 if had says i enjoyed it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (19-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Nueva View Post
    you scored like me
    So does that mean that we get to each other all the time now?

Reviews

Only 61 for me ... and I thought I was very sexually broad minded!

Snapshot Report
    Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!
    Last edited by hd7055; 19-06-12 at 18:40.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567