Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heineken Cup Draw

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    Moral victory no good, very disapointing and I have tickets for the final
    disappointed?..they were raging underdogs..and near did impossible! send me the tickets!
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

best team won.the result was never really in doubt.Munster simply were out played and out classed

did not watch a second of it and have no idea of the score,just thought id rub it in a little

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    best team won.the result was never really in doubt.Munster simply were out played and out classed

did not watch a second of it and have no idea of the score,just thought id rub it in a little
    To be fair to them benny,they played well for a team that no one gave them a snowball's chance in hell.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    To be fair to them benny,they played well for a team that no one gave them a snowball's chance in hell.
    but they still lost,anyway it's only rugby...the main thing is United won the League

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Well done toulon, clermont couldnt hold their nerve. Not a great first half but what an exciting finish. Probably clermonts best chance to win it gone.
    Yes a great finish to the second half.Clermont have now lost 2 Heineken Cup Finals in a row that they would have been favourites to win.You would wonder if their name will ever go on the Trophy.BTW Jonny Wilkinson can retire next season with a clean sweep of medals so he must surely go down as one of the all time greats in rugby history.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    yes wcl , i would agree with u that jw is one of the best outhalfs ever. Considering all the injurys he has had, a remarkable player. How ever how do u mean clermont have lost 2 finals n a row? They wernt n the final last year.
    My mistake. I meant the semi final that they lost to Leinster.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Yes a great finish to the second half.Clermont have now lost 2 Heineken Cup Finals in a row that they would have been favourites to win.You would wonder if their name will ever go on the Trophy.BTW Jonny Wilkinson can retire next season with a clean sweep of medals so he must surely go down as one of the all time greats in rugby history.
    That he is WCL,kicked England to a world cup and got a piss poor side to the final again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast