Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Flyshit Is An Idiot ...............

Reviews

Maybe we shoukld have a Poll about it?
    Just to be sure

Reviews

Thumbs up A Poll????

Now that is a great idea Roryman ...................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Default When there's nothing left to say!

Ok, so we all know that things are getting bad.......

The economy is rapidly walking down shitstreet.
    Interest rates are rising.
    Jobs are being lost and dole queues are lenghtening.
    Homes are being repossesed
    The credit squeeze gets tighter
    Food and oil prices are driving inflation up.
    Government spending is being cut back.
    And then our politicians take a three month holiday.
    President Sarkozy is here to give us all a kick up the arse. (BDSM a la francaise)
    And the ladies are feeling the pinch (and not on their bums either)

So is'nt it reassuring, that at least two things can be guaranteed to remain constant and unchanging. For the benefit of the many new members who are joining this site on a daily basis, welcome to the most honest and important thread on this or any other website.

Oh yes, the two great permanent truths of existence .......

The weather is shite

and..........

Flyshit is an idiot!

Awhh He’s not all bad, if nothing else, he’s a sort of unifying force, a bit like the Black Death admittedly, but you can't have everything, how’s about an amnesty, we all evolve, he might be a rock of ages now and were are all missing out, is it possible ?

[THUNK]

that’s the sound of me closing the hatch on my bunker after that, I’ve enough supplies for 6 months, when the holocaust is over, the whole gaff is mine. Think Mad Max.

btw I spotted a username of inlikeflynn, hats off, that’s one of the best ones I’ve seen, whose is the worst?

Reviews

Where is he anyhow? Did he register as a different name? Is there anyone here who likes the fellow. I can't comment on whether he's an idiot or not as I haven't read his posts yet apart from this one. He must have really annoyed people here. Is everyone just jumping on the bandwagon just because it seems the thing to do to call him an idiot?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default Flyshit has serious competition now

The fact of flyshit being an idiot has been unquestioned on this site for many months now and once an idiot, always as idiot.

However, in recent weeks, a very strong challenge has been mounted to flyshit's position as the official idiot on the E-I site. For now:

FLYSHIT IS AN IDIOT

but there is good reason to believe, that he will be robbed of his title in the real future.

Flyshit enjoy it while you can bud.

Reviews

Who are the contenders dub lad, roryman, westside, hot lizzy, mature sasha? Should we do a poll?

Reviews

No need for the poll I've just seen what you mean Carlos. And wins by a landslide.

Default Flyshit on the wall...

Once Upon A Time,
    Dolly Darling lay on her back as she felt those two tiny feet tickle her knees. The midget was doing her "mish" and groaning with high-pitched pleasure. Dolly was feeling a wee bit odd hearing these "ooh, ahhh, yesss" groans that sounded like a child's voice. "Oh your cock is so huge!" Dolly affirmed, doing her best to build up the midget's confidence. And indeed it WAS a big cock! She wondered how such a wee man, with the tiniest itsy-bitsy feet she ever saw on an adult, had gotten so well-endowed! For wee-man's cock could be in competition with some of those black cocks she had seen in Long Island. Dolly felt like a giant. As the horny midget poked at her, she day-dreamed of "Gulliver's Travels" and imagined Gulliver on his back with all those little people crawling all over him...
    With a squeek, the midget proclaimed "Oh I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and Dolly cried back at him "Oh, me too! me too!" (still fantasizing of Gulliver as she came). After the the midget came and lay still on top of her, with his little toe-nails jabbing into her knees, Dolly rolled her eyes up to the ceiling, and "What the fuck?" she noticed a wee fly on the wall. The fly was staring down at her. How long had that fucking fly been sitting there watching? "Oh great!" dolly thought "a fucking fly on the wall, just saw a midget fuck me". Dolly jumped up and off the bed, tossing the naked midget on the floor, and she swatted at that damn fly with her featherd boa. The fly buzzed off, and of course left FLYSHIT on the wall. The naked big-dicked midget, picked himself off the floor, brushed the floor-dust off himself and asked "Dolly what is the matter??" Dolly wrapped herself up in her mint-green feather boa, covering up her nakedness, and replied,
    "Flyshit is an idiot!!!"
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 28-09-08 at 20:59.

Reviews

Default I'm in awe

Dolly dear, that's pure class. I am very disappointed that you didn't grace the east coast of Ireland with your presence. I had my € all saved & put to one side for my Dolly date but you never fulfilled your promise. I know Killarney is beautiful but I could have shown you the Sally Gap in Wicklow !

Good golly miss Dolly, you are my folly !
    TheNads.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast