Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scam!

Default Research.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I can now vouch for the 5 as they have reviews by genuine reviewers.
    I stress by genuine reviewers ones with a track record
    This is not a comment on the quality of service just that the lady in the pic is the lady u will meet.
    Some more of the spanish ladies punterminator talks about might be genuine photographs but the problem is as he says everything advertised alot of this not avaliable and what is
    avaliable loaded with extras and more often than not a serious communication problem.
    The only english will be "is extra" "is extra" "no no"
    Spanish ladies with good english and service are more apt to be genuine independents
    Well I can't or wouldn't want to dispute genuine reviewers. Thanks for that as it clears a lot of uncertainity from 24 pics.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default 24

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    Well I can't or wouldn't want to dispute genuine reviewers. Thanks for that as it clears a lot of uncertainity from 24 pics.
    Its not 24 pics there are 37 independents advertised in cork today
    Ican vouch for 17
    12 ive seen plus the other 5
    As i said maybe some are genuine but i also believe some of the 20 left are false

Reviews

Just start reporting girls who work for 'the agency' to the Gardai. Job done.
    Have you written your reviews?

Blog Entries

It is what some agencies do to the independents! People this could get real ugly! If you suspect that she is working for an agency, JUST DON'T VISIT HER! It really is that simple! All this beating of chests and caterwauling, is ridiculous. Vote with your euros gentlemen, if the agencies see that there is no business, guess what? They will just move on! I mean really do you really want to involve the Garda in this? You will end up shooting yourself in the foot!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    It is what some agencies do to the independents! People this could get real ugly! If you suspect that she is working for an agency, JUST DON'T VISIT HER! It really is that simple!
    I dont visit them. I have been fooled in the past though and had to walk out. Its not that simple either. Not everyone will read your message. People are and will be fooled by this agency. I personally think its being promoted by E-I while knowing the full extent of the situation* ... and if that is the case then its going to be harder to for people so see this agency for what it is, people who dont read reviews or this forum will never know what is going on unless the place is raided while they are in there and find how much trouble they are in.

All this beating of chests and caterwauling, is ridiculous.
    Who is beating chests?

Vote with your euros gentlemen, if the agencies see that there is no business, guess what? They will just move on!
    The theory is perfect, but its only a theory

I mean really do you really want to involve the Garda in this? You will end up shooting yourself in the foot!
    How will i been shooting myself in the foot? I dont go to see those girls/that agency

And you haven't commented on the girls that are trafficked? Whats your opinion on that?

* Its my opinion and nothing has been said or done to change that opinion

Default Its all about money!

I personally think its being promoted by E-I while knowing the full extent of the situation* ... and if that is the case then its going to be harder to for people so see this agency for what it is, people who dont read reviews or this forum will never know what is going on unless the place is raided while they are in there and find how much trouble they are in. Posted by Mailman.

Does anyone seriously think the people of EI are going to weed this agency out?? Get fucking real! Do you have any idea how much money they are spending with EI? This is a business...a money business...and thats what its all about. Until proven conclusively, if I were in 'Patricias' shoes I would defend this agency with my dying breath. Shit happens...millions starve every day in a rich world....people are trafficked....children used for slave labour....terrible isn't it? SO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TODAY ABOUT THE MILLIONS STARVING AND THE CHILD SLAVES?...nothing...You done nothing...so shut the fuck up with your hypocritical whinging about trafficking and let the traffickers make a few bob

Blog Entries

In response to some mail-

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I dont visit them. I have been fooled in the past though and had to walk out. Its not that simple either. Not everyone will read your message. People are and will be fooled by this agency. I personally think its being promoted by E-I while knowing the full extent of the situation* ... and if that is the case then its going to be harder to for people so see this agency for what it is, people who dont read reviews or this forum will never know what is going on unless the place is raided while they are in there and find how much trouble they are in.
    It isn't only the reviews they don't read!

Who is beating chests?
    You must be really new here, if you haven't been following the various and numerous threads on the subject of agencies.

The theory is perfect, but its only a theory
    We can only hope

How will i been shooting myself in the foot? I dont go to see those girls/that agency

And you haven't commented on the girls that are trafficked? Whats your opinion on that?Why on earth do you think I am referring to you specifically? I am speaking collectively. And on the subject of trafficking, go and find another fire to add gasoline to! What the hell do you thing my opinion would be on THAT subject? I mean what a STUPID question to ask me!

* Its my opinion and nothing has been said or done to change that opinion
    Last edited by Violette; 18-04-08 at 12:56.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    Does anyone seriously think the people of EI are going to weed this agency out?? Get fucking real! Do you have any idea how much money they are spending with EI? This is a business...a money business...and thats what its all about. Until proven conclusively, if I were in 'Patricias' shoes I would defend this agency with my dying breath. Shit happens...millions starve every day in a rich world....people are trafficked....children used for slave labour....terrible isn't it? SO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TODAY ABOUT THE MILLIONS STARVING AND THE CHILD SLAVES?...nothing...You done nothing...so shut the fuck up with your hypocritical whinging about trafficking and let the traffickers make a few bob
    That's the kind of post that tabloid journalists would have a field day with

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12