Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wicklow hills had me thinking....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    I was in my favourite city, Dublin this morning then the rest of the day up in the most beautiful wicklow hills and was quite awestruck at the beauty as haven't been there since I lived there when I was a lot littler and cuter haha
    And had me thinking Ireland really is the best country that I've ever been in in my opinion

So is that just a case of "home is where the heart is" or are there many not from Ireland that feel the same??

A tattoo representing ireland definitely in need, design suggestions more than welcome xox
    mind them sheep ! lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celtic-cross-tattoos-17.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	61086

jay67

Reviews

I was in my favourite city, Dublin this morning then the rest of the day up in the most beautiful wicklow hills and was quite awestruck at the beauty as haven't been there since I lived there when I was a lot littler and cuter haha
    And had me thinking Ireland really is the best country that I've ever been in in my opinion

So is that just a case of "home is where the heart is" or are there many not from Ireland that feel the same??

A tattoo representing ireland definitely in need, design suggestions more than welcome xox
    For me I think it is a case of "home is where the heart is". I love Dublin. Wicklow riight on our doorstep and within a few hours you can be anywhere you like - the hills of Donegal or any of the loads of amazing beaches around our coast.

I love to travel and explore new countries all over the world, but I always love to come home too. Have a nice cup of tea and a slice of toast with real bread and butter

Us Irish love to complain about the weather, but I wouldn't trade ours for anything. We don't have extremes and it is comfortable for the most part all year round. Extremes are fine for holidays.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Wicklow is indeed beautiful. I love the fact that aspects of it are so remote, it's so uncluttered, peaceful and clean with gorgeous panoramic views over the Liffey.
    Having said that, recently I saw a 'Crusty' family, reckon they were an off-shoot from that Occupy Galway traveller camp, nearly had to get me shot gun......one of them mind was fairly attractive mind, except for her tracksuit:-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

ciara (02-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Having said that, recently I saw a 'Crusty' family, reckon they were an off-shoot from that Occupy Galway traveller camp, nearly had to get me shot gun......one of them mind was fairly attractive mind, except for her tracksuit:-)
    This would be an interesting review, Mr F.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My own lovely Laois has it's beauty spots to, and one of the biggest active landfills in the country. Many's a Sunday we would trek to the highest point and admire the views of other stuff. Got my confirmation suit there too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

max california (02-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    My own lovely Laois has it's beauty spots to, and one of the biggest active landfills in the country. Many's a Sunday we would trek to the highest point and admire the views of other stuff. Got my confirmation suit there too.
    Kyletelesha, there's no place quite like it......
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

What about a tattoo on that exquisite posterior of yours saying "Póg Mo Thóin". I have kissed it and I am eternally glad I had that opportunity. In fact, the tattoo could become Ireland's greatest tourist attraction. Instead of kissing the Blarney Stone, kissing Ciara's arse would be the epitome of Irishness!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leo Bloom For This Useful Post:

ciara (02-06-12), Sexy Fernanda (02-06-12)

11. Default

How about a shamrock on your ass..!!

Blog Entries

Ireland,does have one of the best views on the country side,when is sunny,like last week,is just perfect!
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 02-06-12 at 12:25.
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (02-06-12)

Reviews

Dip your Wick Low ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast