Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do we pay for sex? It costs loads and we often feel guilty about it afterwards

Reviews

Default lighten up.......

i think everyone should look on posters whoever they are in a lighthearted manner as opposed to wanting to see the back of anyone unlesss that someone has no contribution to make or is being abusive etc. everybodys got an opinion a story to tell lets all including yourself Bigpaws take a more light hearted appproach on this website

Reviews

Wink A Light-hearted Response!!

Thanks for the advice experienced punter but I think I'll just continue as I am if that's ok with you?? And if it's not ok with you then I'll still continue as I am .................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default A 'couldn't give a fuck response'

I couldn't give a fiddlers fuck what anyone posts on this site. I enjoy all of them for different reasons. This is just a 'Discussion Board' why the fuck who anyone take anything serious here? I enjoy Westy I enjoy Paws I enjoy EP I enjoy ninebythree and believe it or not I even enjoy those fucking morons dirtydan and Flyshit...I could go and on. Its the different personalities that make these boards interesting. If we all posted the same I wouldnt bother my bollocks coming here. Its the conflict of those personalities that keep these boards going because if we stuck rigidly to how these boards should operate ...they wouldn't last a week. Ok time for a group huglove3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123