Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They'll win it five times, They'll win it five times...

Come on CELTIC......!!!! no wait there not in the final
    Who loves ya baby......!!

c'mon bayern even tho they'll go level with the 'pool in role of honour the thought of john terry lifting that sacred trophy makes me want to puke. leaving aside abramovic's millions (that's the way football is now,you buy sucess rather than build it) but there really is nobody on that chelsea team that i would like to see win it. i use to have a soft spot for lampard til he spat the dummy out this year when AVB had the temerity to drop him, so fuck the lot of 'em it's munich all the way for me!!

Even though it will piss me off no end to see Cashley get a winners medal, i want to Chelsea to win so the Yids wont get into Europe. Its the lesser of 2 evils for the red and white, top team in North London. Rather Chelsea in the CL than the Yids anyday.

Which reminds me, being the notoriously tight bastids that the Yids are, you owe Jack Wilshere's charity a few grand for being naive enough to think you would finish above the main team in North London. Its nice to see the spurs still have a sense of humour, we got a good kick out of that one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12