Thread: Cutting the Grass;-)

Reviews

Default Cutting the Grass;-)

So I met this young lady whom I'd seen a few times before and she has decided to grow her pubic hair. Now this is a girl who had the neatest, tidiest bush you ever did see. When I commented she said that a lot of guys liked this. I could only look down and think that I hope I have my keys cause if they are in there it's going to be a search party job.

She still had partially shaved on her profile which for me would have been off-putting when you expect to see a tidy lawn and you come across (no pun intended) Epping bleeding forest

I like landing strips etc. but my preference is bald when it comes to male / female and the grassy verge, but each to their own....thankfully I didn't lose my keys....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

iamnewtothis (14-05-12), wanted the best 69 (15-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    So I met this young lady whom I'd seen a few times before and she has decided to grow her pubic hair. Now this is a girl who had the neatest, tidiest bush you ever did see. When I commented she said that a lot of guys liked this. I could only look down and think that I hope I have my keys cause if they are in there it's going to be a search party job.

She still had partially shaved on her profile which for me would have been off-putting when you expect to see a tidy lawn and you come across (no pun intended) Epping bleeding forest

I like landing strips etc. but my preference is bald when it comes to male / female and the grassy verge, but each to their own....thankfully I didn't lose my keys....
    Lol beautifully putty Fussy, very poetic lol . I do myself prefer the shaved option aswell.
    Last edited by iamnewtothis; 14-05-12 at 17:40.
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post

It's like searching for a needle in a hay stack your keys .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post

Lol beautifully putty Fussy, very poetic lol . I do myself prefer the shaved option aswell.
    Hey Steve stifler have you seen the new movie your Ma rocks Lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Hey Steve stifler have you seen the new movie your Ma rocks Lol.
    Lol shes one hell of a MILF isnt she
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (14-05-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post
    Lol shes one hell of a MILF isnt she
    My god what a ride you cough Ma Lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

iamnewtothis (14-05-12)