Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learning the hard way!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dos64 View Post
    I think its much safer to stick with girls that have good reviews. But someone has to go to the new girls to see what they are like. Not something I am planning on doing though.
    On that note i have to say i have much respect for clients who dare to visit a lady with few reviews and then review her for the rest of us p*ssies who play it safe.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladytron View Post
    On that note i have to say i have much respect for clients who dare to visit a lady with few reviews and then review her for the rest of us p*ssies who play it safe.
    Two of the nicest ladies I have ever met had no reviews LT,and the other bright star had some negitative ones,and yes I have met the ladies who want the money in their hand and you out the door as quickly as possible,when you do meet a lady that goes out of her way to make sure you enjoy the encounter it makes you realize just how crappy some of the other encounters have been,to all the ladies that do go out of their way or indeed be their normal selves,a great big thank you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Chutney (09-05-12), Curvaceous Kate (09-05-12)

To paraphrase Douglas Bader. Reviews are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.
    They are after all an individuals interpretation of the booking, not a guarantee of expected outcome.
    It takes two to tango, so take them as a pointer to what outcome you might hope to achieve only.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chutney For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Did you know that there were several ladies using the name 'erotic massage' to work under? I was surprised when I noticed this earlier today. I'd have thought it to get confusing. Your review shows the 3rd lady I have seen using it.
    Some working-names are so utterly mad they're great. Who can forget "Army Girl", or my new favourite, "Extremely Girl"?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-05-12)

I find that doing the research and visiting a lady who is well established, has lots of good reviews and preferable who posts on here and chats in the chat room is by far the most rewarding way of punting. I've visited girls with little or no reviews just because they've a hot picture up, and more often than not I've been disappointed either by actual looks or service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12