Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: French Election

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Don't be displaying your ignorance here Shy Guy!!! Clara was the subject of my teenage wet dreams!

She'd make a better politician than the bunch of tits we have!!

I wonder if Sarkozy's had her? If not, Dominic Strauss Kahn probably did!

Oh my giddy aunt this vision of lovelyness popped up when I replied ,so thats what all the fuss is about,nice duck,lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (07-05-12)

Reviews

The news is full of Francois Hollande's win today. However, I have just realised that he only beat Sarkozy by 1.13 million votes!

So it was a fairly close run affair and not a land slide victory. Shows that France is fairly divided.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...1336363139156A
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Correct Morpheus. The ten point gap closed quite significantly. Sarkozy blatantly played the race card after the awful shootings of last month, and it nearly worked. I am convinced that he would have nicked it if Le Pen had backed him in the run off.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (07-05-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I can sense a few french strike's coming. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    I can sense a few french strike's coming. Lol
    I actually think they want to work mate...that's why they have launched Sarkozy out. The austerity measures are not working-period

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (07-05-12)

Reviews

the fiscal treaty will introduce a fine of 0.1% of GDP if the public deficit goes over 3% of GDP. Now considering the public deficit in Ireland is 13.1% of GDP for 2011, looks like the EU will be fining our arse off for years to come.

Francois Hollande actually promised to cut down on immigration in France which is how he managed to steal some of the centre-right votes; Sarkozy's mainly got in 2007 by stealing right wing votes from LePen by promising to cut back immigration by 50%, a promise which he failed to keep. So there's a definite pattern here...

Ultimately if we vote NO, it won't mean Ireland will be out of the EU picture even though the pro-europeans are saying that if we vote NO, we won't be able to access EMF monetary funds; that's plain scaremongering. The truth is the EU need Ireland because the elites know that if they lose or exclude one country, it will make other countries and their respective citizens uneasy about the whole project whereby they'll want out.

The goal of the EU is indeed to become a United States of Europe and they will eventually succeed because the elites know that they can better master the resources of the continent together. The world, the EU, as with Ireland is run by elites and bankers for the elites and bankers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladytron For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (07-05-12)

Good riddance to bad rubbish Sarkozy was nothing more than a lap dog and yes man for Merkel who thought he was an equal partner in in the control of Europe. At least François Hollande seems to understand you cant tax your way out of rescission as for the euro I would say the end is in sight if not for the European union as we know it no empire lasts for ever. Things will get a lot worse before they get better imho there are some similarities with super inflation in Germany in the twenties when they just printed more money which only served to make things worse in the long run, didn't work then wont work now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Slim Jim For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (07-05-12)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123