Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
For me the criteria would be anything more than the standard (which is too high as is but anyway ......) ie. 150 euros for a half hour/250 euros for the hour for a FULL service.
I don't believe that we should be charged extra for things like OWO, French Kissing, Reverse Oral, Massage etc
Of course things like Anal and Watersports are understandably going to cost more but a blowjob?? Come on!!! What's next??? "Yes the price includes sex .......... missionary position only! If you want doggy-style that will be 50 euros extra, me on top is another 50 ......... ". This might seem like a joke but this could well happen!!
Paws
I'd say you got that anal, watersport (I'm talking about giving only), owo bit wrong, out of my perspective anyway... If I'd charge extra, it would be for owo-it's beeing the most risky- as the rest of them hardly impose any risk for me at all.
For me it is just too much hasstle to haggle about. Just one question, do you guys pay upfront for extra services? If yes, what happens if you payed for anal and in the exsitment you go sloppy and it doesn't happen? Do you get the money back?
xxx
ps.: I'm going to say it Paws anyway. You all have a choice to book a lady or not. You guys have a choice, to go along with the offered price or pick an other lady. Just as we have a choice to charge whatever we want. It's a free world and there is always an other way... you don't need follow the yellow brick road Mind you, Paws might need to fight the lion on the way!!!!! angels5 (Joking Paws!)