Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why and Why not a Str8 guy should get a blowjob from another guy?

Question Why and Why not a Str8 guy should get a blowjob from another guy?

OK, this question might be tricky and get some bad reviews but i always been curious how many str8 guys wondered about getting a blowjob from another guy.

If they would have to be honest, why they should try it? Are guys curious that would like to try it?

If not, what is stopping you from exploring this?
    Where there is love, I'll be there...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EroticTraveler For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-05-12), hd7055 (05-05-12), LaBelleThatcher (05-05-12), Luna Nueva (05-05-12), realdeal (10-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EroticTraveler View Post
    OK, this question might be tricky and get some bad reviews but i always been curious how many str8 guys wondered about getting a blowjob from another guy.

If they would have to be honest, why they should try it? Are guys curious that would like to try it?

If not, what is stopping you from exploring this?
    A slight contradiction in terms ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Incognito For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (05-05-12)

I think it is an interesting question, but what is more interesting is how honestly guys will answer it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaBelleThatcher For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (06-05-12), Luna Nueva (05-05-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    A slight contradiction in terms ?
    As English is not my primary language there might be contradictions... The question remains, help me ask it right then...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EroticTraveler For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (05-05-12)

Reviews

Being straighth I'd go as far giving another guy a hug. I know in other countries it is common for men to greet other men with a kiss on the cheeks.

But a blow job, no thanks.

Here's another question for the straight blokes. If you had to choose one of these from another man - French kissing or Blow Job, which would you go for.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (06-05-12), EroticTraveler (05-05-12), LaBelleThatcher (05-05-12), Luna Nueva (05-05-12), Morpheus (06-05-12)

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    I think it is an interesting question, but what is more interesting is how honestly guys will answer it.
    Any form of truth is better than no truth...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EroticTraveler For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (05-05-12), LaBelleThatcher (05-05-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Being straighth I'd go as far giving another guy a hug. I know in other countries it is common for men to greet other men with a kiss on the cheeks.

Here's another question for the straight blokes. If you had to choose one of these from another man - French kissing or Blow Job, which would you go for.
    They call this "Top or Bottom" type of person you are

And honestly I have thought about it with an older way older man for some reason but would never ever explore it because it's just a fantasy? fantasy is probably the wrong word curiousity! yes! more curious than anything else.
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 05-05-12 at 22:47.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (05-05-12), Rodney69 (05-05-12)

Reviews

AS long as there are women left on this planet I wouldn't want a blowjob from another man, even then I'd still probably have an operation to remove 1 or 2 of my own ribs so I could do it myself.
    When the prvious poster said it was a contradiction he meant how can you be straight if you would like another man to suck your cock, isn't that not Gay or Bi at least..

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (19-05-12), Incognito (05-05-12), Morpheus (06-05-12), Rodney69 (05-05-12)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    AS long as there are women left on this planet I wouldn't want a blowjob from another man, even then I'd still probably have an operation to remove 1 or 2 of my own ribs so I could do it myself.
    When the prvious poster said it was a contradiction he meant how can you be straight if you would like another man to suck your cock, isn't that not Gay or Bi at least..
    Is not about liking it is about if they ever felt curious and why they had the question in their mind? How can you say you don't like something you never tried? I'd rather try it and say it is not for me for sure rather than be "socially correct"

It is a curiosity also as i have many first timers afraid that they might like and they think is better not to try it...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EroticTraveler For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (06-05-12), LaBelleThatcher (05-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post

What a choice ?

A knee on the temple and a dagger in the clitoris ?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Incognito For This Useful Post:

Clyde (06-05-12), Rodney69 (05-05-12)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast