Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gay or bi-sexual guys in denial

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    In my opinion these guys are totally in denial of what they really are.
    If I fuck *you* in the arse, does that make either of us gay?
    Last edited by UncleBob; 07-05-12 at 15:42. Reason: Spelling, etc.

Who loves ya baby......!!

3. Default

First: It is obvious a small amount of your clients are gay in denial.

But sex via strap-ons is highly alluring to many people. This is due to it being pleasurable. (there are lots of nerve endings there that stimulate the pleasure regions of your brain)
    This is such an outdated notion that receiving anal sex means you're gay. Most of the time it simply means you are seeking greater pleasure/orgasms.

Second: Your bigotry is showing. Trans* women, are women.

TV's are not the same as TS's. Genitals do not determine gender. You should keep up with medical theory more.
    Again, unfortunately, some people seeing TS's objectify them. They seem them as 'best of both'. It is cruel but that's how people think.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Educated For This Useful Post:

macdchef (07-05-12), northernwaster (22-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Educated View Post
    Second: Your bigotry is showing. Trans* women, are women.
    Yes I can't deny this fact. I still can't cope with the Trans woman are woman thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Educated View Post
    TV's are not the same as TS's. Genitals do not determine gender. You should keep up with medical theory more.
    Again, unfortunately, some people seeing TS's objectify them. They seem them as 'best of both'. It is cruel but that's how people think.
    That somebody is gay or lesbian, I fully understand and accept. But i still can't understand this TV thing.
    That you feel trapped inside a male body and not comfortable and happy with it, so you change to the female gender and want to live completely like a female in a female body and be happy, I can understand that part. But what I don't understand are the ones that still want to keep their most important male body part (c**ck) and the rest like a female body. I mean keeping that important body part makes you actually still a male?
    I don't understand this dual gender thing having a half male and half female body.
    I know I'm old fashion about this issue and might piss many people off with my way of thinking but I really can't understand or deal with it.
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

6. Default

Again you need to learn the difference. TS and TV are not interchangeable. They have nothing in common really.

Sexual organs don't define gender. They define sex. Sex and gender have been understood to be separate for some time now. Yes it is difficult to understand why some would want to keep their sexual organ they were born with, but maybe they never had Dysphoria regarding it.

Also there is no such thing as a 'male' or 'female' body. Yes, typically the majority share similarities but none are the same. Most Trans* people alter their bodies to make them look more like their true gender. This is for making themselves feel better by lessening they Dysphoria. If your body doesn't look like the gender you are born with then you'll be less depressed and more able to get on with your life happily. Also it makes life in society easier. Most people don't think things through. They judge things at first sight which is unfortunately a human problem. They see a body resembling one gender and make assumptions about the person based on that. Altering your body to resemble your gender makes these issues go away. No more rude questions, assumptions or insults.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Educated For This Useful Post:

jessie (11-05-12), northernwaster (22-07-12)

8. Default

Speaking as someone who swings both ways, I also cannot see the point of asking a woman to do me with a dildo/strapon. I'd prefer to go for the real thing. However bisexuality is very difficult to define, for example I know that I couldnt have a romantic relationship - apart from friends with benefits - with a man. Whereas a woman I know I could. I can however cross the fence sexually and see no problem with it. Then again Im not Irish so dont have the same religious hangups A blowjob is a blowjob, if you shake hands at the end or kiss each other, its still the same thing.
    Last edited by Rivien; 11-05-12 at 15:19.

Why do some people still need to fit everybody around them into nice labeled pideon holes. Just MYOB and get on with life!

Pleasure, sexuality and gender are all very different things and shouldn't be confused.
    Besides, each to his own said the man as he kissed the pig!

... bad example maybe, he got arrested.
    Live without Freedom and never know Life!

I love the feeling of being ass fucked.....Not gay but it hits a different level of sexual heaven..

If men fancy men they are gay. If they like getting things shoved up their arse but dont fancy men they are not. Simple as that.
    Last edited by alterego31; 27-07-12 at 01:40.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12