Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westy...Cute????

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    I put a hefty bounty on it and someone else did....

But anyway I can see from your answer why you go down big time with those ladies. I've been known to be sarcastic with my posts an odd time. But I'm fucked with this one AND if Marie is reading this I think Westy is brillant too, always have. If he had a fan club I'd join.
    i have lots of enemies too.

Dont care though,
    Westside.

Default Well Langer............

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    I put a hefty bounty on it and someone else did....

But anyway I can see from your answer why you go down big time with those ladies. I've been known to be sarcastic with my posts an odd time. But I'm fucked with this one AND if Marie is reading this I think Westy is brillant too, always have. If he had a fan club I'd join.
    im actaully winding down and leaving the whole scene.I dont think anyone in this buisness will see much of uncle west.There are a few things i need to get sorted and then i want to settle down without someone and have a few babies.I want to stock shelves with oats and sleep on a heated rug with Mrs West.
    Intended on doing this at the start of the year but the year a few unexpected things popped up.Such is life.Besides people are getting too much about now and it do have my private life like everyone else.You guys will have your Westside fanclub,problem is you wont see any Westie around.Stick this here because most of them wont even see it.
    Getting a tendon fixed oin Thurs next and then leaving the scene for good.Back to gyms,dirty weights ,punchbags and sweat.

Best wishes to all,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12