Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: well i said i would pop in once in a while

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Anon that is an all time low. I can't believe that you thought that was appropriate.
    Anon, I am with Kate on this one,Poor old Mer is in bits,as I know something of what he is feeling your post is beneath your usual self,look I made a boob boo myself lately so I would hope you would say sorry to Mer.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm sorry but I did say I know I'm a cunt
    Thanks Anon,look dogs have turned up after 5 years so hopefully Mer will be reunited with his a lot sooner.

I'm saddened to read that love. I hope you find him soon. Is he microchipped? It is definitely worth offering a reward with no questions asked. Sometimes people steal dogs for that very reason, to pick up a reward!
    Remember what I said when he was injured? The same stands..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (30-04-12)

Reviews

You are both right, Sorry Mer, it was a very bad atempt to lighten the mood, I was only taking the piss which is a bit callus of me..
    Could be a bitch in heat somewhere and he got a sniff in the air while outside, you'd be surprised what leghts a dog will go to get at a bitch in heat, he'll not leave her side until she's finished and hopefully he'll return home no worse for the experience.

I'll go away and shut up now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (30-04-12), very shy guy (30-04-12)

Reviews

maybe one of your cows ate him or maybe your dog noticed what you where doin to those sheep and was afraid ya might do the same to him so he ran away..
    Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    well anyway everything is gone to the shitter im sitting here alone thinking about my dog again. my dog is missing 1 week now my little dog was part of the family and he is gone. a week ago i went to the shop i cudnt find the dog lead to bring the dog with me so i let him out in the garden and i locked the gates, now he never leaves the house even if the gates were open but i had closed them that day and i went to the shop, i returned from the shop and my little dog was not there i searched everywhere that day for him and the day after and after if only i could find that god damn lead to bring him with me on that day he would still be here. but there is no way he cud have got out, i have a strong feeling he was taken from me

so to the bastard that took my dog i hope you die you cunt, that dog is part of the family 6 years. i keep thinking he is hurt or something and all alone out there

and if i find out my dog was taken and if i find the person i will hurt them beyond repair so my dog better return as i am a man of hope !! and if he was taken the person that took him better pray to god that i dont find him!!

im pissed off big time all week

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    You are both right, Sorry Mer, it was a very bad atempt to lighten the mood, I was only taking the piss which is a bit callus of me..
    Could be a bitch in heat somewhere and he got a sniff in the air while outside, you'd be surprised what leghts a dog will go to get at a bitch in heat, he'll not leave her side until she's finished and hopefully he'll return home no worse for the experience.

I'll go away and shut up now.
    A very good point Anon,it could take 3 days so fingers crossed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

anon361 (30-04-12)

Reviews

Ah jeepers Mer!!! I am so sorry to hear about your poor doggy!

That's the last thing you need.

I really hope you find him. There are always stories of dog owners being reunited with their pets even after giving up hope of finding them. I hope your story ends that way too.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (30-04-12)

Reviews

Hiya Mer
    I really hope he turns up for u! I have never had any pets but I know people grow to love them alright. Best of luck man!
    David

I am quiet at present Mer because I have a load of stuff to work my way through next few weeks, but I had to say something...

This is awful...but I do know someone who lost their little dog when he ran off in Manchester (of all places)...but they alerted the dog wardens and everything and got him back 3 weeks later.

I hope it all ends happily for you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    im pissed off big time all week
    Did you get your application in for the other thing, Mer?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast