Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: well i said i would pop in once in a while

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    well anyway everything is gone to the shitter im sitting here alone thinking about my dog again. my dog is missing 1 week now my little dog was part of the family and he is gone. a week ago i went to the shop i cudnt find the dog lead to bring the dog with me so i let him out in the garden and i locked the gates, now he never leaves the house even if the gates were open but i had closed them that day and i went to the shop, i returned from the shop and my little dog was not there i searched everywhere that day for him and the day after and after if only i could find that god damn lead to bring him with me on that day he would still be here. but there is no way he cud have got out, i have a strong feeling he was taken from me
    so to the bastard that took my dog i hope you die you cunt, that dog is part of the family 6 years. i keep thinking he is hurt or something and all alone out there
    and if i find out my dog was taken and if i find the person i will hurt them beyond repair so my dog better return as i am a man of hope !! and if he was taken the person that took him better pray to god that i dont find him!!
    im pissed off big time all week
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss, and I do hope you remember your own and your pets worth!
    If you think of yourself, then also think of others you care for!

Reviews

Sorry for ya little dogs loss buddy, hope you find him soon,Any work on the horizon?

Reviews

Hey Mer, so sorry to hear that. What type of dog is it and where are you based? Will keep an eye out if you're in the Dublin area.

Reviews

Alright Mer, sorry to hear about the dog! Hopefully he's just got a girlfriend or is gone on a short holiday.

Reviews

Sorry to hear about your dog, Mer, hopefully he has just wandered of and will find his way back soon
    Last edited by max california; 30-04-12 at 08:43. Reason: Spelling
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123