Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well i said i would pop in once in a while

Reviews

Default well i said i would pop in once in a while

well anyway everything is gone to the shitter im sitting here alone thinking about my dog again. my dog is missing 1 week now my little dog was part of the family and he is gone. a week ago i went to the shop i cudnt find the dog lead to bring the dog with me so i let him out in the garden and i locked the gates, now he never leaves the house even if the gates were open but i had closed them that day and i went to the shop, i returned from the shop and my little dog was not there i searched everywhere that day for him and the day after and after if only i could find that god damn lead to bring him with me on that day he would still be here. but there is no way he cud have got out, i have a strong feeling he was taken from me

so to the bastard that took my dog i hope you die you cunt, that dog is part of the family 6 years. i keep thinking he is hurt or something and all alone out there

and if i find out my dog was taken and if i find the person i will hurt them beyond repair so my dog better return as i am a man of hope !! and if he was taken the person that took him better pray to god that i dont find him!!

im pissed off big time all week

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

client030314 (30-04-12), LaBelleThatcher (30-04-12), max california (30-04-12), Morpheus (30-04-12), very shy guy (30-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    well anyway everything is gone to the shitter im sitting here alone thinking about my dog again. my dog is missing 1 week now my little dog was part of the family and he is gone. a week ago i went to the shop i cudnt find the dog lead to bring the dog with me so i let him out in the garden and i locked the gates, now he never leaves the house even if the gates were open but i had closed them that day and i went to the shop, i returned from the shop and my little dog was not there i searched everywhere that day for him and the day after and after if only i could find that god damn lead to bring him with me on that day he would still be here. but there is no way he cud have got out, i have a strong feeling he was taken from me

so to the bastard that took my dog i hope you die you cunt, that dog is part of the family 6 years. i keep thinking he is hurt or something and all alone out there

and if i find out my dog was taken and if i find the person i will hurt them beyond repair so my dog better return as i am a man of hope !! and if he was taken the person that took him better pray to god that i dont find him!!

Good to hear from you, mer, though your news is saddening. Did you contact the local Dog Warden service, just in case he got out and might have been picked up?

I hate scumbags that steal dogs, many of which tend to be long term family pets. I don't think there is a cruel and unusual enough punishment for them.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

mer (29-04-12), very shy guy (30-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    Good to hear from you, mer, though your news is saddening. Did you contact the local Dog Warden service, just in case he got out and might have been picked up?

I hate scumbags that steal dogs, many of which tend to be long term family pets. I don't think there is a cruel and unusual enough punishment for them.
    ya i checked everywhere man and no sign of him, he cudnt have got out that day

just pissed off tbh i miss him

Reviews

ya i checked everywhere man and no sign of him, he cudnt have got out that day

just pissed off tbh i miss him
    I'm sorry for your loss. It's a horrible thing for anyone with an attachment to their pet to have to go through. The only other thing is to offer a reward, but it's unlikely that you'd get a response as the scumbags would fear a reprisal if they came forward.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jesus Mer if anyone deserves a break in life it's you, seriously your dog sounded like he was the only piece of happiness in your life at this time

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Oh mer that is awful. I'm sorry to say that it sounds like your thoughts might be right though and he has been taken. Have you put any posters out to see if anyone recognises him?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

client030314 (30-04-12), very shy guy (30-04-12)

Reviews

I'm sorry, I know I'm a cunt but this thread made me think of this film

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhq...dog_shortfilms
    Last edited by anon361; 29-04-12 at 23:58.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm sorry, I know I'm a cunt but this thread made me think of this film

http://www.inappropariatecrap.com
    Anon that is an all time low. I can't believe that you thought that was appropriate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

client030314 (30-04-12)

Reviews

Know the feeling Mer,I had mine for a lot longer and searched the whole county for him,sadly I never found him,I do hope that you find yours and know as he is a young and healthy fellow will make his way back home to you,keep the faith.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Anon that is an all time low. I can't believe that you thought that was appropriate.
    I'm sorry but I did say I know I'm a cunt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast