Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Who does the best Anal?

I do the best anal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (07-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rubinabombshell View Post
    I just LOVE it but has to be right for me,i like lots of pleasure ,no pain at all,i have a regular that has a huge one,OH my God,he is so good at doing Anal,pure pleasure,i'm telling you guys!love it
    there will be a long queue at your door so.

I am sure that you can Take the bigger cock in the WORLD up to your ass without Any problem:-)
    Hi sweetie

No i can't , but then again i don't say in an advertisement on this site that i can. I've never pressured or forced a girl into doing it, but have met plenty of girls who say they will do it on the phone or in email, but the second you meet them they say they won't do it.
    Like some of the people on here have said you meet some girls and anal is no problem to them. My point is if you can do it then advertise it , if you cannot then don't say you can.

Reviews

Patricia in Dublin 1 ,fantastic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (11-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    Patricia in Dublin 1 ,fantastic
    She's amazing.
    No extras too

you told me no to anal 3 times rubina when you were advertising it at the time.... maybe some day i will come experience your beautiful ass for real!!

Thank you baby,i have so many good reviews especially because of my high quality service,every. Single thing that i advertise,i do it with big pleasure and everyone knows,few years ago i did not do Anal si much ,i took it Off for a while but now i do it a lot and enjoying it very much,i prefer a phone call to talk if it's possible or not to do it,in very rare cases i would say no to Anal
    You have been on my "to do list" for ages , anal or not, as you are a stunner, but if you did do it it would be brilliant. I do understand its not easy for women to do anal , especially with a guy they don't know or trust.

Reviews

My problem is not about women trusting or knowing me its the size of my willy, some girls say no size restrictions but is that true, i'm lucky if I can get vaginal sex doggy style as they say that even hurts.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Once youre gentle and passionate on the start size shouldnt be a problem, worse is small and rough in fact as same as half soft/not fully hard...then it just doesnt work well

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anya For This Useful Post:

gameboy (24-07-14), hottrod101 (23-07-14)

Thank you,lovely,give me a call:-)i am here to have fun:-)
    I certainly will, hope you can accomodate me

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast