Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I think Curvy Women are hideous!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    a ok well u not very clear in the orignal message was easy to misconstru it

and its not unfair people look better when they loose weight,
    No no no no it's unfair to suggest that people look more stunnign than they did before the weight loss

Can I like apologise for any offence that I have caused that my comments where misconstrued I couldn't word what I wanted to say properly sorry

Reviews

believe me it was the last thing on my mind tbh, i dnt own a measuring tape or give too much of fuck about it,

i judge by my clothes and today im wearing a 16 wednesday however i was 20 as i had wheat and its the enemy! makes me bloat,

and how we think, well end of the day heather been around along time, u learn to read things,

more important u learn to read sly digs
    I do not think that there were any sly digs aimed at you Mac,everyone has complemented you on your amazing photo and losing weight,Kate even is envious as she thought she was doing well untill she saw your photo and now knows she will have to give up the cheese and biscuits,as I have said before ,congratulations,you are going to have to change from a bbw to bw.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (29-04-12), Stephanie (30-04-12)

Blog Entries

believe me it was the last thing on my mind tbh, i dnt own a measuring tape or give too much of fuck about it,

i judge by my clothes and today im wearing a 16 wednesday however i was 20 as i had wheat and its the enemy! makes me bloat,

and how we think, well end of the day heather been around along time, u learn to read things,

more important u learn to read sly digs
    Or maybe learn to read things that don't exist. Maybe looking for trouble? Maybe we are all different, but yup I'm on a diet too and yes I am measuring my waist on a weekly basis because it's a boost to keep going when you see the results. To me it helps keep me on the straight and narrow and when and if you do reach for that tape measure, let me know if I was wrong, because I do think you have a smaller waist and it's a shame it couldn't have been taken as the compliment it was.

I'd be thrilled if it was me, you likely are, but of course you wouldn't want me to empathise with you would you.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (29-04-12), client030314 (29-04-12), very shy guy (29-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    I do not think that there were any sly digs aimed at you Mac,everyone has complemented you on your amazing photo and losing weight,Kate even is envious as she thought she was doing well untill she saw your photo and now knows she will have to give up the cheese and biscuits,as I have said before ,congratulations,you are going to have to change from a bbw to bw.
    a sure i will always be bbw, i will always seem bigger due to my height,

im fecking tall, but i have long legs lol
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    No no no no it's unfair to suggest that people look more stunnign than they did before the weight loss

Can I like apologise for any offence that I have caused that my comments where misconstrued I couldn't word what I wanted to say properly sorry
    I understood the point you were trying to make DB,but she does look well and will feel all the better for it,I know its a touchy subject for most people,to all that have lost weight,well done.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (29-04-12)

Reviews

a sure i will always be bbw, i will always seem bigger due to my height,

im fecking tall, but i have long legs lol
    So Doodles the jammy sod told us,all the better to run after the sheep Mac,lol.

Reviews

Rich boy? Oh puh-lease you don't know me. Teach me manners? What did I say that was so offensive? that Orla looked just as stunning as she did before her weight loss as she does now. My point is people are only now realising how stunnign she looks because she LOST weight jesus (which is unfair)
    You called her hideous in your first post? That's what I was referring to. Maybe you typed it wrong? If you go back and read it, it looks bad ok

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    You called her hideous in your first post? That's what I was referring to. Maybe you typed it wrong? If you go back and read it, it looks bad ok

Nope I didn't! actually if you go back and read it, it was a question that I had asked. Orla underlined and taken something out of context.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (30-04-12), very shy guy (29-04-12)

Reviews

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

What a photograph!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

saoirsemac (29-04-12), very shy guy (30-04-12)

Reviews

So someone puts up a new picture and there's a big kerfuffle even it's own thread does that mean before when people did't take notice that she was infact hideous? it's the same person why only now say it?
    Here is your post now I read "infact hideous " from above post? I took it that you were calling saoirse hideous. If you wrote or typed it wrong? Fair enough

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast