Thread: Tie and Tease

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Tie and Tease

When you ask for tie and tease, what exactly do you expect?

I've tried it a couple times in the past and always felt a bit lacking in confidence. I was worried that my knots were rubbish and that I would not know what to do with the chap once he was tied up or what I was doing was not right. However, yesterday I had a regular with me and we are now very relaxed with each other and he said he fancied having some tie and tease fun. I told him I was rubbish at it, but I'd give it a go and proceeded to get out my guy ropes (I have a few bits and pieces).

I tied him up to my bed and he said that I tied him up better than he was used to. Apparently one of his girls (as he calls them) use stockings and it doesn't work too well. I then put a blind fold on him. Then I remembered the chat about hot and cold and got some hot water and some iced water and put some in my mouth and alternated hot and cold while giving hm a bj. I then poured some vodka into his mouth while kissing and generally tantalised him in this way until we reached completion.

Afterwards he said that he had never been tied up where he was not able to escape before and he was very impressed over all, so I started to wonder if I had been putting myself down too much all this time and perhaps should put it on the menu of things offered after all, but before I do I would really like to know what kind of things you do when you go for a tie and tease booking and what you enjoy best?

Sorry for probing, but this isn't the kind of job where you can follow a mentor and I really do want to learn from other people's experiences as much as I can. Call it the fussy Virgo in me, as I just want to get it right.

Experiences please boys and girls!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

desperate (30-04-12), luigi (01-05-12), sammy22 (29-04-12), UncleBob (29-04-12), wolfie (30-04-12)