Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you take any notice of the stats on adverts?

Blog Entries

Question Do you take any notice of the stats on adverts?

Today I was sorting out my advert and making a few changes, looking at the costs etc and decided to take a gander at the ads on at the moment, to see how mine compared and how other ladies were keeping themselves viewable etc. While I was doing this I noticed a variety of ladies of all shapes and sizes (which of course is the spice of life) but the stats being quoted just didn't seem to make sense, ie ladies referring to themselves as BBW's with 32" waists and ladies that looked slim in their pictures with 36" waists.

How much as clients do you rely on the stats? Do you even bother to look at them at all? Is it even worth having the stats on the advert? Would you rather it just stated the size clothes the lady wore?

Maybe they should bring in a bmi count?

What do you think, what is the most important information on an advert in your eyes? Maybe you could tell me in order of importance?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Sam Spade (30-04-12), UncleBob (28-04-12), very shy guy (28-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    What do you think, what is the most important information on an advert in your eyes? Maybe you could tell me in order of importance?
    The lady's introduction (often a good tell on whether she's really independent, if she can speak English etc.), location, photos, likes, rates. I personally know nothing about bra sizes, and care less - like women's heights, it's all good to me

An absolute bugbear of mine, incidentally, is non-replies to PMs and emails. Why on earth would someone who is a freelance service provider, dependent on casual business, be so negligent with potential clients?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

client030314 (28-04-12), Curvaceous Kate (28-04-12), Stephanie (28-04-12), very shy guy (28-04-12)

Reviews

Its one of the things I look for first so yes, but is only one piece of the equation when choosing
    Last edited by funlover12; 28-04-12 at 16:49.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (28-04-12)

Reviews

Never look at that them Kate tbh. All in the pictures and if the grab me I would then read the reviews. If they contain what I am looking for (GFE, nearly all green, from members I know) then I'll send a pm if I know they will be in Belfast.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (28-04-12), very shy guy (28-04-12)

Reviews

Absolutely no heed whatsoever, I'd go as far as saying its absolutely pointless even putting them on profiles, ladies lie about there stats even more than they do their age and when you've got a foreign lady that doesn't really understand UK measurements you end up with some rediculous claims...
    Last edited by anon361; 28-04-12 at 16:48.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I read the stats.

29.34478% of the time.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Incognito For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (28-04-12), Curvaceous Kate (28-04-12), desperate (30-04-12), hd7055 (28-04-12), Notatwork (28-04-12)

Reviews

I never paid much attention to the stats to be honest, far too woman-based for me to be bothered understanding or measuring, obviously the primary focus is on photos, and even though those can be edited or touched up, I would think that they're quite accurate as to the general appearance of the lady.

Then, assuming that you can verify that she is an independent, you know what you're getting involved with. My approach in that regard has been to focus only on ladies active on the forums of Irish and UK nationality, although technically people from those jurisdictions can be trafficked, even inside their respective country of origin, and still fall under the legal definition.

So, in my very humble and untested opinion:

1. Reviews
    2. Photos
    3. Nationality
    4. Associated profile activity

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

Reviews

In order of importance, photos, introduction, reviews, favorites.
    Very rarely look at the stats
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to max california For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by max california View Post
    In order of importance, photos, introduction, reviews, favorites.
    Very rarely look at the stats
    I would go along with Max on this one Kate,as long as they are giving the green light by E-I they are way better than stats as has been said some ladies do not understand Uk sizes,I will offer to help by measuring them myself being such a gentleman,cough,lol.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (28-04-12), desperate (30-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Absolutely no heed whatsoever, I'd go as far as saying its absolutely pointless even putting them on profiles, ladies lie about there stats even more than they do their age and when you've got a foreign lady that doesn't really understand UK measurements you end up with some rediculous claims...
    LOL xx

Do you mean to tell me that when I put my stats down (32F-25-36) ... you donīt believe me ?

I gotta run Later xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

anon361 (28-04-12), client030314 (28-04-12), Curvaceous Kate (28-04-12), Melindablondey (28-04-12), Sam Spade (30-04-12), UncleBob (28-04-12), very shy guy (28-04-12)

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast