Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: LDM Reviews- AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Gonna see it tomorrow! Going to shell out thirty lids for the VIP screen so I can stay away from all the plebs
    Hang on - is this the 'VIP' thing in Dundrum? It's a scam. From memory you get popcorn and there's a rope across the aisle, and that's as "VIP" as it gets.
    Last edited by UncleBob; 30-04-12 at 20:15.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    For thirty lids it better be included!!
    Bet you want the ushertte to get her BOOBIES out as well Mousey,lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    What character is that, then? *mystified*
    Kelly has a thing for Hugh Jackman A.K.A. Wolverine Uncle Bob,he does suit the role Kelly.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    dont say that i only live in hope hes in the next film
    oh hunky, sweaty gggrrrrr man

is swamp thing marvel or DC ?
    Of the top of my head he's DC,man thing as Draken pointed out is the Marvel version.

Reviews

Hugh Jackman may be tall, but Wolverine is meant to be quite short, isn't he?

Besides, I'd imagine with all that metal he'd crush her

6. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (30-04-12)

Reviews

Hugh Jackman may be tall, but Wolverine is meant to be quite short, isn't he?

Besides, I'd imagine with all that metal he'd crush her
    He was a bit of a short arse in the comics,all the ladies seem to like him though,his animal magnatisim?,he weighed over 300lb in the comics so make your own mind up.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    He was a bit of a short arse in the comics,all the ladies seem to like him though,his animal magnatisim?,he weighed over 300lb in the comics so make your own mind up.
    Yeah, but as per innumerable studies women want the likes of him (the dangerous ones) for sex, and Mr. Safe Cyclops to be the husband and bring up the family (what, did I just spoil who Cable's REAL father is? )

(Incoming in ten, nine, eight...)

Reviews

Yeah, but as per innumerable studies women want the likes of him (the dangerous ones) for sex, and Mr. Safe Cyclops to be the husband and bring up the family (what, did I just spoil who Cable's REAL father is? )

(Incoming in ten, nine, eight...)
    Good old cyke,and a real bombshell,Marvel girl/Phionex/dark Phionex or just plain Jean grey,Cable must have been a beautiful baby to have a mother like that.

The 3D was kinda rubbish i thought, another example of a 2D film being converted into 3D to make more money for the studio. Also I couldn't understand a word the aliens were saying and its at least 20-30 mins too long
    Last edited by QOTSA; 30-04-12 at 22:18.

I finally watched the avengers the other night in the cinema....well after all the glimmering reviews from here I was at the least excited and eventually I was let down. I thought the film itself was appauling...no direct offence to those who liked the film but after iron man, thor, the hulk and the other good films, I was really off put with the avengers and captain america.

This film gets a disapointing 2/5 stars for me
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast