Quote Originally Posted by Apr View Post
Woops must have misread the post. In that case Stephanie ignore the previous cures I listed because I now have the perfect one. Stand in the middle of a field with your left foot in some cold tea and start howling like a wolf. Its what the choctaw indians called the "Go away bad burns" remedy
Laugh Out Loud x Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Ironically Stephanie, if you hold your hands under warm water, as warm as you can bear, the sting will disappear much quicker. i got that advice in Atlantic city many years ago, and it worked, i blistered but didn't have any pain. I hope you are feeling better soon. x
Doodles, if you can picture a latex glove that is blown up full of air.., imagine it in red.., that is what my hand looks like..

Ouch is not even the word for it.. Even a breeze hurts.. Even to look at hurts.. Thank the Good Lord I didnīt bring a bikini..

Of course, if I was laying out suntanning, I would have been more vigilant and careful.. All I can say is : What a silly girl.

Quote Originally Posted by bigladdub View Post
Whatever... all I can say is that Stephanie is a legend...........

BLD
Thank you BLD Hope we can īlegendī again sometime xx

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
Sadly that's what you get Stephanie for being a delicate flower and having fair skin,dock leaves would have helped with the nettles,they are not up at the moment,split the stem and rub the juice on the affected area for best results,have not got a clue about sunburn as I do not get it.
Thank you, Mr Shy xx

I donīt even know what dock leaves are, but really it is not the nettles that I have a problem with

I am actually quite fond of that tingling sensation well after you are done handling them xx

And supposed to be good for you lol.. like bee stings are supposed to be good for you