Thread: A message for everyone.........................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

jajajaaaa bigmouth??? Are you sure?? jajajaaa angels6 well I say that bigmouth's sense of happiness and success and fullfillment may be contagious cause I am gonna piss right now or die laughing jajajajaaa !!!!

PS: By the way westie now you wrote something and I mean something, nice job. But your fairy tales once in a while are nice too.

Default Disregard the moron guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    jajajaaaa bigmouth??? Are you sure?? jajajaaa angels6 well I say that bigmouth's sense of happiness and success and fullfillment may be contagious cause I am gonna piss right now or die laughing jajajajaaa !!!!

PS: By the way westie now you wrote something and I mean something, nice job. But your fairy tales once in a while are nice too.
    I sincerely hope everything works out for you Westy We have all been there in some way.

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the love in the room between Westy and Paws? But seriously guys lets keep hating Flyshit. I mean don't get to carried away with this love crap

The experiment is working dirtypig? jajajajaaaa... Im glad you feel now you got an important mission in your life and a sense of purpose, so your existance makes some sense finnally? Yeah let's keep having a laugh angels6

Reviews

Talking flyshit

Dirtypig???? This coming from a Brazilian is the epitome of irony!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?