Thread: Euro 2012 in Poland

Default Euro 2012 in Poland

What's the story with the scene down there? Legal? Good value?

Any tip/experiences for Gdansk and Poznan in particular would be appreciated!

2. Default

We really need to find good info on Polish scene people. Someone must know more......................

In regards to the legality, in Poland, prostiution is legal....but the obvious forms of brothels, trafficking, minors of course are not.

Same as Ireland I think mate
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Dylanfunguy (11-07-12)

Here you can find a lot of fun guys:

odloty.pl

Have a good time in Poland!
    XXX
    Last edited by Nicole; 11-06-12 at 13:35.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

boggerboy (26-06-12), muineman (11-06-12)

7. Default

My friend bought a 30 minute session for 45 EUR one night over there. He had arrived earlier that day with just Euro's in his wallet because the exchange was closed. It was in his rented car in a secluded spot.

seeing a girl sure would be more exciting than the Ireland matches anyway haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Here you can find a lot of fun guys:

odloty.pl

Have a good time in Poland!
    XXX
    Thanks for the link Kalina.

I tried all the available girls in Gdansk area when I was there, about 10-12. No call answered, no SMS returned. I guess the Irish number maybe put them off. Pity, cos the prices were reasonable and I was very horny after seeing so many thousand incredible Polish girls walking around in short shorts or skirts all day... (They must be the nationality with the most amazing arses!!)

The scene was quiet in general down there. Few rubbish strip clubs which you could probably get laid in but you didn't really want to since there were 1000s of drunken Paddys about who were probably there first and also ensured the prices were sky high. Passed a few roadside girls on my travels between Poznan and Gdansk but I don't think that that is worth it really, no matter how cheap. I feel sorry for those girls, servicing truckers in the back of the cab.

Anyway, Poland is brilliant, really worth a holiday and I loved it. But not a country for the scene from the results of my efforts. Will just head to Germany for my next weekend break I think!