Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
Based on Jungs typology. Whats not to love?

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I would share that I am an **** but I want to find out who here is and **** or **** to see whether we would really be a good match as the typology claims. How I plan to find out I cant tell as then I'd be probably accused of selfpromotion, which doesnt bother me but the thread would be deleted, so there would be no fun in it.
Also I used stars instead of the typology names because I'm aware how sneaky and cheating some people can be and it wouldnt suprise me if someone tried to manipulate the results. So lets start sharing, what are ye really like?
Good thread Anna,
I studied Jung's personality tests a lot before. I was always intrigued by them because a company I worked for conducted one every time I went for interview for promotion. I was later told, after leaving the company, that I was one of the highest scorers on the intelligence tests but that my personality didn't suit a company with strict, rigid structures (almost civil service like) & hence never got the promotions & left. I now know that my personality never suited that type of place after studying psychology, I know what they were looking for.
Introverts tend to question too much, want to improve & change things, whereas extroverts generally accept things as they are & try to progress within the structures. In short I was a trouble maker !
So Anna, I'm an INTJ & proud of it :-)