Thread: Pensioners bought at least 18 homes on property splurge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Whiparound ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I wonder if the dundons etc paid off their mortgages and would the balifs come around to evict them
    Might I suggest that we arrange an EI whiparpund for the poor Kellys ?
    I know that they are not the 1st to be evicted but those others are lesser people & are familiar with hardship. Mr Kelly is a man of status, he occupied a handsome property in an elitist gated community in an area that only the beautiful people can afford to live, why now should he be subjected to equal treatment to ordinary folk ?
    We need to learn to treat the entitled better & not evict them over a paultry couple of million. At least our media have their priorities right, they gave Mr Kelly & his wife the appropriate air & print time people of their status deserve. Why would our hacks tell of some lower socio-economic loser who contributed nothing to our years of wealth when there's news to be had scribing about someone who contributed so well to it by embracing the Tiger properly ?
    Now I'm sure it's not a question of who will pitch in but of how much we will all contribute to such a worthy cause.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheNads For This Useful Post:

BACMAN36 (20-04-12), Banjaxed (20-04-12), Clyde (20-04-12)