Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remembering the 96.

Reviews

A really sad day. May they Rest In Peace.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

hotguy (15-04-12), Rodney69 (15-04-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What about the Haysel tragedy? Where Liverpool hooligans cost the lives of innocent people? No? would LFC rather forget that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    What about the Haysel tragedy? Where Liverpool hooligans cost the lives of innocent people? No? would LFC rather forget that.

Bad taste Dublad--no need for that today.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (15-04-12), jay67 (15-04-12), morningglory (15-04-12), redforever (12-09-12), Rodney69 (15-04-12), theqm (15-04-12), very shy guy (15-04-12)

Scumbag Chelsea fans booing during a minutes silence. Was wanting them to beat Spurs, but hope Spurs hammer them now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by morningglory View Post
    Scumbag Chelsea fans booing during a minutes silence. Was wanting them to beat Spurs, but hope Spurs hammer them now.
    At the end of the day they aint football fans who boo they're scum, same way anyone boos during a mins silence are scum. It doesn't mean that all fans are scum tho

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (15-04-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Bad taste Dublad--no need for that today.
    Why not? LFC fans are responsible for the deaths of 39 Juventus supporters it's on record. Bet they won't hold a minutes silence for these people.

Where your loyal supporters where found guilty of manslaughter. When they sing you'll never walk alone it disgusts me beyond belief. The actions of LFC supporters KILLED people. Face facts.
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 15-04-12 at 17:29.

Reviews

Why not? LFC fans are responsible for the deaths of 39 Juventus supporters it's on record. Bet they won't hold a minutes silence for these people.
    I dont know all the facts etc so i'm not debating who caused what---all i'm saying Dublad is that today is not a day to bring that up, nor in this thread, this is about remembering 96 people who are dead and the impact on their families and shouldn't be watered down disrespected etc

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (15-04-12)

thats a pathetic post...you moron!

as a life long man u supporter i have to say i have deep respect for the people of liverpool for how they dealt with the deaths and for the way they to this day they boycott that scum rag the sun!!

rest in peace.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

hotguy (15-04-12), redforever (12-09-12), simplesimon (15-04-12), very shy guy (15-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    thats a pathetic post...you moron!

as a life long man u supporter i have to say i have deep respect for the people of liverpool for how they dealt with the deaths and for the way they to this day they boycott that scum rag the sun!!

rest in peace.
    Benny, Wakka had the right idea,the people that caused that disaster were not true fans,all clubs unfortunally have the other sort,just out to cause trouble,to all victims of said trouble,may they rest in peace,today is about the anniversary of 96 innocent lives and the devastation that their passing caused to their loved ones, Dub lad,please respect that.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 15-04-12 at 22:16.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

benin (15-04-12), hotguy (15-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by hotguy View Post

23 years ago today 96 Liverpool supporters went to a football match and never came home.You will never be forgotten.

Justice for the 96 and their families.
    May the all rest in peace.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mickeyman For This Useful Post:

benin (15-04-12), hotguy (16-04-12), very shy guy (15-04-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast