Thread: MAYNOOTH May This Busty Ebony COUGAR Tie U Up &Tease U Beyond The Edge of Reason?

Blog Entries

Default MAYNOOTH May This Busty Ebony COUGAR Tie U Up &Tease U Beyond The Edge of Reason?

Blindfolds are optional. But highly recommended. Combining sensory deprivation with pleasure heightens the anticipation of what is coming next. And amplifies the sensations when you find out.

As you lie there, helpless, restrained, and horny, what are you going to feel next? What will you be tasting in a moment. Will you recognise which part of me is teasing your skin ... or wonder which part of you I am going to tease next.

Does the act of penetration feel different when you are blind-folded, warmer, tighter, with an increased awareness of the nerve endings in the greedy hole that is sucking your member in?

Fact ... men tied up and teased and denied pleasure will cum harder than they ever have before. Because the mind is a very active participant in Tie and Tease. And the tease and denial just builds up the stamina and the pleasure. It is probably the same for women also.

Talking of women, we are not all born equal. I'm a woman who's seen most things. Full of confidence and loving to be in control. Never afraid to say what I don't like and encourage what I do. Delighted to have you forced to pleasure me until I cum, or just have your helpless body exposed while I decide what I'm going to do to you next ... lick ... kiss ... suck ... grab ... stroke ... mount ...

And you remain tied up, your hihgly aroused mind and senses trying to make sense of it all , "that feels warm ..." "that feels tighter than usual" "Oh, what a grip!"

And for the really submissive men, my panties make the most amazing mouth gag! No one will hear our moans while I milk you dry!

Experience pleasure at the pace you are ready to enjoy it.

I am in Maynooth for three more days. Then Dublin on Tuesday and Wednesday.

xxx

Pru
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MatureEbonyPru38F For This Useful Post:

horndog666 (14-04-12), Supersol (14-04-12)