Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: City to win the title?.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uisce Beatha View Post
    At this stage in 1968 City were 6 points behind United and went on to win the title on the final day.
    But that was then etc....
    Makes things more interesting but still advantage United.
    Sorry thats before my time 'old timer' lol so I can only speak of what I know :P xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (12-04-12)

Blog Entries

Everton will be tricky but Moyes is part of Fergie's harem and doesn't want to damage his prospects of succeeding Taggart in the OT hot seat, so they'll probably roll over and have their bellies tickled...
    Dont forget we have Neville, Gibson & Howard at Everton doing the do for United like they did against Chelski earlier in the season..... Man U tentacles reach far & wide lmao xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (12-04-12)

Blog Entries

Curiously, the pressure is back on United - agree with your earlier point on Balotelli's suspension which could favour City's morale. Tevez started and scored tonight..... this could get juicy VSG!!!
    WTF?...... Uncle Beatha have you had your meds today?? we dont need Balotelli out to raise our moral, we can play shite & still win trophies :P nuff said time for bed lol xx sweet dreams & may yours be red lmao xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (12-04-12), very shy guy (12-04-12)

Blog Entries

I have yet to tell you my one & only story at my time at the the (well thought out...doh Manchester stadium, as it was called at the time) it really wasnt pretty Man City fans are definately loyal but equally nasty.... the story continues

Been going to see City for 18 years and have noticed a discernible rise in tension at the derby games since the Abu Dhabi takeover.

The Carling Cup semi final at Eastlands in 2010 was the first time that I genuinely felt unsafe at a football match thanks to a minority of United fans intent on thuggery. The walk from the stadium to the city centre was sinister and we spent most of it dodging missiles and ignoring outrageous insults and provocation.

An elderly City fan had his head opened up by a brick and there were lots of hysterical kids who hadn't witnessed such naked hostility. One of the unspoken truths about the English game is the ever present menace of football hooliganism with some clubs, such as United and Chelsea having a stubborn minority of thugs who are bent on causing insult and trouble.

Having said all that, I'm relishing my trip to Eastlands for the derby on the 30th!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (12-04-12), very shy guy (12-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I have yet to tell you my one & only story at my time at the the (well thought out...doh Manchester stadium, as it was called at the time) it really wasnt pretty Man City fans are definately loyal but equally nasty.... the story continues
    I look forward to hearing your tale - I hope that it was a minority of City fans who were nasty. Sadly, every club is afflicted with thuggish idiots, including your beloved Salford reds

Sweet dreams my dear, blue moon xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uisce Beatha For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (12-04-12)

Blog Entries

I'm sure I'll force it on you whether you want to hear it or not lol
    sweet dreams to you too, may they all be red lmao xxx

I look forward to hearing your tale - I hope that it was a minority of City fans who were nasty. Sadly, every club is afflicted with thuggish idiots, including your beloved Salford reds

Sweet dreams my dear, blue moon xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (12-04-12)

Reviews

Been going to see City for 18 years and have noticed a discernible rise in tension at the derby games since the Abu Dhabi takeover.

The Carling Cup semi final at Eastlands in 2010 was the first time that I genuinely felt unsafe at a football match thanks to a minority of United fans intent on thuggery. The walk from the stadium to the city centre was sinister and we spent most of it dodging missiles and ignoring outrageous insults and provocation.

An elderly City fan had his head opened up by a brick and there were lots of hysterical kids who hadn't witnessed such naked hostility. One of the unspoken truths about the English game is the ever present menace of football hooliganism with some clubs, such as United and Chelsea having a stubborn minority of thugs who are bent on causing insult and trouble.

Having said all that, I'm relishing my trip to Eastlands for the derby on the 30th!!
    Enjoy the game UB,sadly the thugs have never gone away,Arsneal,leeds,heck nearly all clubs have/had their fair share of thugs,sad part of the game,one only have to look at the situtation in Scotland.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (12-04-12)

Reviews

WTF?...... Uncle Beatha have you had your meds today?? we dont need Balotelli out to raise our moral, we can play shite & still win trophies :P nuff said time for bed lol xx sweet dreams & may yours be red lmao xx
    Fergie undereastimated Wigan,he's done it in the past,his first 11 is ok,he no longer has as good 11 players to take their place,the subs bench is very poor.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Enjoy the game UB,sadly the thugs have never gone away,Arsneal,leeds,heck nearly all clubs have/had their fair share of thugs,sad part of the game,one only have to look at the situtation in Scotland.
    yeah. But the man united thugs are the worst and doncaster. Think they have the right to win everything.

Reviews

All clubs have their hooligan element Natalie,I have cousins in Manchester whom I would class as decent ordinary people,sadly when it comes to football their common sense evapourates.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (12-04-12), Uisce Beatha (12-04-12)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast